Geemarc AmpliDECT 595 Ultra Low Energy Ringer
If you find it difficult to hear your telephone or doorbell ring, an extra loud ringing indicator could make your everyday a lot easier. The Geemarc AmpliDECT 595 Ultra Low Energy Ringer is compatible with the Geemarc AmpliDECT 595 Ultra Low Energy Amplified Cordless Phone and the Geemarc AmpliDECT 595 Doorbell, offering a simple solution that rings and flashes to make you aware of an incoming phone call or a visitor.
What's Included with This Purchase?
- 1 x Ringer
- 1 x Power adaptor
Which Products Are Compatible with This Ringer?
The Geemarc AmpliDECT 595 Ringer can be paired with the following products:
How Does the Ringer Work?
The AmpliDECT 595 Ringer offers a simple solution for the hard of hearing who often miss their phone ringing. When the ringer is paired with the Geemarc AmpliDECT 595 Ultra Low Energy Amplified Cordless Phone, it will ring loudly and flash whenever you receive a phone call.
Moreover, if the ringer is paired with the AmpliDECT 595 Amplified Doorbell, the ringer will flash and ring loudly when someone is ringing at your door. The ringtone used to notify you that there is someone at the door is different from the tone indicating a phone call, helping to avoid any kind of confusion.
How Loud Is This AmpliDECT 595 Ringer?
The ringtone is 90dB loud from the distance of one metre, which is as loud as a Boeing 737 at 6080 feet before landing. The AmpliDECT 595 Ringer features an adjustable tone and ringtone volume, with three different ringtones for the incoming calls, and one for the doorbell. Moreover, the device has three operating modes:
- Flashing light
- Flashing light + ringtone
What Is the Range of the AmpliDECT 595 Ringer?
The AmpliDECT 595 Ringer has an indoor range of up to 50 metres, which is suitable for most flats and smaller houses. If you want to cover a larger area of the home, the Geemarc AmpliDECT 595 Ultra Low Energy Amplified Cordless Phone can be connected with up to 10 ringers.
How Easy to Set Up Is the AmpliDECT 595 Ringer?
To add and register a new ringer, please follow these three simple steps:
- Make sure the ringer is powered, then press and hold the Handset Locator Key on the telephone base until it starts to beep
- Press and hold the Pair Button on the side of the extension ringer until the Green Flash LED light flashes
- You will hear confirmation beeps when the extension ringer is successfully registered to the base
For more detailed information on how to set up the ringer, please view the manual below:
|User Manual |
How Is This Ringer Powered?
The AmpliDECT 595 Ringer is supplied with a power adaptor, which needs to be plugged in a power supply at all times in order for the ringer to work. Alternatively, the AmpliDECT 595 Ringer can also be powered by three AA batteries, which need to be purchased separately, and are not suitable for recharging.
Key Features of the Extra Handset for the AmpliDECT 595
- Receiver, visual and audible warning system
- Ringing volume of 90dB at one metre
- Three operating modes and four different ringtones
- Works with power supply or batteries (not included)
- Hearing aid compatible
- Can be wall or table mounted
- Possibility to connect up to 10 ringers to the same base
- Indoor Range: Up to 50m
- Open Field Range: Up to 300m
- Power Adaptor:
- Input: 100 - 240V
- Output: 6V
- Dimensions: 131 x 110 x 40mm