Geemarc AmpliDECT 595 Ultra Low Energy Amplified Doorbell
If you find it difficult to hear the doorbell in time to open the front door, the Geemarc AmpliDECT 595 Ultra Low Energy Amplified Doorbell could make your everyday a lot easier. Once connected to the Geemarc AmpliDECT 595 Ultra Low Energy Amplified Cordless Phone and the Geemarc AmpliDECT 595 Ringer, this easy-to-use device signals that someone is at the door to the AmpliDECT 595 Ringer, which rings loudly and flashes brightly to make you aware of the visitor.
What's Included with This Purchase?
This purchase includes the following items:
- 1 x Doorbell
- 2 x AA batteries
- 1 x User guide
- Screws and anchors required to set up the doorbell
Which Products Are Compatible with This Doorbell?
The Geemarc AmpliDECT 595 Doorbell is not a standalone item, and needs to be paired with the following products:
Please note that you can connect up to two doorbells to the same base. This is ideal for larger homes, where the range of 50 metres might not be sufficient to cover the entire area.
How Does the Doorbell Work?
The AmpliDECT 595 Doorbell offers a simple solution for the hard of hearing. When the doorbell is paired with the Geemarc AmpliDECT 595 Ultra Low Energy Amplified Cordless Phone, it will flash and ring loudly when someone is ringing at your door. Moreover, it will also allow you to speak with the person at your door via the cordless handset of your AmpliDECT Telephone.
Answer Your Door While Not at Home
The AmpliDECT 595 Doorbell can be connected to either your mobile or the AmpliDECT U.L.E. Phone system, allowing you to answer the door and speak to visitors from another room, or while you are out of the house. This convenient feature can save you from having to walk all the way to the door when you don't have too, and let visitors know when you're not in.
How Do I Connect the Doorbell with the Phone and Ringer?
To add and register a new doorbell, please follow these three simple steps:
- Make sure the doorbell is powered, then press and hold the Handset Locator Key on the telephone base until it starts to beep.
- Press and hold the Pair Button on the side of the doorbell until the blue LED light flashes.
- You will hear confirmation beeps when the doorbell is successfully registered to the base.
For more detailed information on how to set up the doorbell, please view the manual below:
|User Manual |
What Is the Range of the AmpliDECT 595 Amplified Doorbell?
The AmpliDECT 595 Doorbell has an indoor range of up to 50 metres, which is suitable for most flats and smaller houses. If you want to cover a larger area of the home, the Geemarc AmpliDECT 595 Ultra Low Energy Amplified Cordless Phone can be connected with up to two Amplified Doorbells.
Key Features of the Amplified Doorbell
- To be used with the 595 Ultra Low Energy Phone and Ringer
- Intercom function allows you to talk to your guest
- Activates a different ringtone than a phone call
- Works with two AA batteries (included)
- Can be wall or table mounted
- Possibility to connect up to two doorbells to the same base
- Indoor Range: Up to 50m
- Open Field Range: Up to 300m
- Transmit Frequency: 1.88 - 1.9GHz
- Dimensions: 107 x 67 x 30mm