Geemarc AmpliDECT 595 Ultra Low Energy Amplified Cordless Phone
Being hard of hearing can make using the telephone unnecessarily difficult. The Geemarc AmpliDECT 595 Ultra Low Energy Amplified Cordless Phone features an extra loud ring tone and an amplified receiver, making it easier for you to answer the phone in time, and carry out a stress-free telephone conversation with the person on the other line.
What's Included with This Purchase?
- 1 x Base station
- 1 x Cordless handset
- 1 x AC power adaptor
- 3 x AAA rechargeable batteries
- 1 x Telephone line cord
- 1 x User manual
Key Features of the AmpliDECT 595 Ultra Low Energy Phone
- Ringing Volume: Up to 80dB (the sound of a freight train at 15 metres)
- Conversation Volume: Up to 50dB (the sound of light traffic)
- Indoor Range: 50m
- Open Field Range: 300m
- Display Character Size: 9mm
- Option to save up to nine telephone numbers on the keypad
- Redial function for the last 10 outgoing calls
- SOS button allows you to save up to four emergency numbers
- Answering machine with 30 minutes of recording time
- Choice of seven languages: EN, DE, FR, IT, NL, ES, PT
How Loud Is This Amplified Phone?
The AmpliDECT 595 Ultra Low Energy Amplified Cordless Phone has a fully adjustable volume from a normal receiver to an extra loud 50dB, which equals the sound of traffic in a suburban neighbourhood. Moreover, the ringing volume is also adjustable, and goes all the way up to 80dB, which is the sound of a freight train at 15 metres. Both of these volumes can be adjusted to meet your individual requirements, and the needs of those around you.
How Easy to Use Is the AmpliDECT 595?
The AmpliDECT 595 Ultra Low Energy Amplified Cordless Phone is very easy to use once you get accustomed to it. To make a phone call, you first need to press the green button to open the line, and then dial the desired telephone number. To answer a call when the handset is not in the charging cradle, press the green button to answer the call, and press it again to turn on the speakerphone. If the handset is in the charging cradle, simply pick up the handset to answer.
You can learn more about the AmpliDECT 595 Ultra Low Energy Amplified Cordless Phone by viewing the user manual linked below:
|User Manual |
How Is the AmpliDECT 595 Ultra Low Energy Phone Powered?
The telephone base needs to be connected to mains. The cordless handset runs on three rechargeable batteries, which need to be charged in order for them to work. The range of the cordless handset is 50 metres inside your house.
How Easy to Set Up Is This Telephone?
To connect the phone, connect the telephone cable to the telephone line socket (A), and to the telephone wall socket (B). Connect the power adaptor jack to the base (C), then connect the power adaptor plug in mains power (D).
To install and charge the handset battery:
- Slide the battery cover downwards, and install the three batteries (included with this purchase).
- Align the cover flat against the battery compartment, and then slide it upwards until it clicks into place.
- Charge the handset by placing it face downward in the base. You will hear a beep when the handset is charging.
- Charge the batteries for at least 12 hours when charging for the first time.
How Does the SOS Button Work?
The SOS button, located on the right side of the handset, allows you to save up to four emergency numbers. To make an SOS emergency call, press and hold the SOS key on the handset, which will initiate the emergency calling sequence from SOS number 1 to SOS number 4, in 60 second intervals. Moreover, you can also record your customised SOS message to be played when you dial out an SOS emergency call.
Does It Include an Answering Machine?
Yes, this telephone includes an answering machine that records unanswered calls when it is turned on. The answering machine can store up to 59 messages, within the maximum recording time of approximately 30 minutes. As well as recording incoming messages, you can record memos for other users of your phone.
What Is the Range of This Amplified Telephone?
Due to walls, the range indoors is smaller than what the range of this phone would be in an open field. The indoor range is approximately 50 metres, while its open field range is up to 300 metres.
- Standby Time: Approximately 100 hours
- Talk Time: Approximately 10 hours
- Frequency: 1.88 - 1.9GHz
- Handset: 3 x AAA rechargeable batteries
- Handset Dimensions: 185 x 55 x 25mm
- Base Dimensions: 126 x 91 x 105mm
Customise Your Pack
The Cordless Amplified Telephone, which serves as a base for a number of accessories, can be connected with up to:
This would allow you to have a cordless handset in every area of the house, an amplified doorbell at two entrances, and an audio and visual ringer in every room in the house, ensuring you never miss a phone call or a knock at the door.
Please note that the accessories are not included with this purchase.