Bellman Visit Baby Cry Transmitter for the Hard of Hearing
If your baby is crying and needs your attention then the Bellman Visit Baby Cry Transmitter for the Hard of Hearing will signal your Bellman Receiver to let you know. Eliminating any worry that your baby may be crying when you can't hear them, this transmitter lets deaf and hard of hearing parents move freely around the home with peace of mind.
- 1 x Baby Monitor
- 1 x Table Stand
- 2 x 1.5V AA Alkaline Batteries
- Screw and Plug
- User Manual
Thanks to the inclusion of all the necessary parts, the baby monitor transmitter is ready-to-use straight from the box. It can instantly be included as part of your home system, keeping you notified on when your child or children are awake.
- Coverage: 50 - 250m
- Operating Time: Up to 1 year
- Radio Frequency: 868.3MHz
- Detection: Baby crying; Movement
What Is This Product?
This device is a baby monitor designed to notify deaf and hard of hearing people when it detects the child making noise. This baby monitor does not work on its own, it is a transmitter that will send a signal to your Bellman Receiver as part of your home system.
Who Can Benefit from Using the Bellman Visit Baby Monitor?
If you are deaf or hard of hearing, this device will provide you with an essential connection to your child. Allowing you to move around the house with one of Bellman's portable receivers, you can have peace of mind knowing that you will be notified when your child wakes up or makes a noise.
How Does the Bellman Baby Cry Transmitter Work?
The Baby Monitor listens for any noises and will send a radio signal to your receivers which will in turn alert you to the cries of your child. The Baby Cry Transmitter detects the sound of crying and its sensitivity can be adjusted if you find it is picking up any extraneous sounds. It picks up the sound through a built-in microphone which has been tailored to specifically detect the sound of crying.
Keep Your Child Safe
As a parent, caring for the health of your children is the most important thing you can do. There is no need to let any hearing impairment compromise your awareness of your child and your ability to keep them safe. This Transmitter will signal you, even wake you if you are asleep, so you are always close to your baby.
The monitor is highly adjustable with three sensitivity levels meaning that it will suit your needs by not picking up your child moving in their sleep or any ambient external noise. The delay can also be adjusted between 1 second, 10 seconds and 30 seconds if you find it is being activated too early or too late. The device should be used 0.5 - 2m away from the child.
Which Bellman Receivers Are Best to Use with the Baby Monitor?
We recommend using one of Bellman's highly portable receivers, either the Pager Receiver or the Wrist Receiver, as these will allow you to move freely around your home while staying in contact with your child. While the Baby Monitor Transmitter will work with any of the receivers, by having it on your person you can have extra peace of mind that you haven't missed any notification.
If you have more than one child, you can set different signals on this smart Baby Monitor so that you receive a different alert depending on which child needs your attention. If you want further notification on your children's activities, you can attach the Bellman Visit Pressure Sensor Mat to alert you if a child has stepped out of bed.
The Pressure Sensor Mat and Baby Cry Monitor being used in a child's bedroom
How Easy Is the Baby Monitor to Install and Maintain?
As with all Bellman products, this Transmitter is designed for ease of installation with all the necessary parts included in the box. Simply pull out the battery tab and your device is working, ready to connect to your home system. If the product gets dusty, simply wipe it down with a dry cloth (do not use household cleaning products) for hassle-free maintenance.
Extensive Battery Life
This device can operate for up to 6 months on alkaline batteries or it has a huge battery life of a year on lithium batteries. Thanks to this significant battery life, you can be confident of the device's steady and reliable operation meaning that you won't miss your baby crying due to the monitor running out of power. When the battery needs changing two orange LEDs will flash every 10 seconds.
Key Features of the Bellman Visit Baby Cry Transmitter for the Hard of Hearing
- Never miss your child crying with this baby monitor, move around your house with peace of mind
- The device listens out for crying and is highly adjustable to suit your child's specific level of noise
- Huge battery life lets you relax knowing that the device is always listening, requiring little maintenance
- Place the transmitter between 0.5 to 2m away from the child for it to function at its most effective
- Works with all Bellman Receivers, giving you extensive freedom if used with more portable receivers
- Customisable signals that can provide up to four individual alerts if you have more than one infant
- Radio key can be adjusted to allow reliable use even in close proximity to other Visit home systems
- Wireless transmission up to 200m operating range depending on your home's characteristics
- Can last for 6 months on alkaline batteries or even up to 1 year on a standard lithium battery
- Wall mountable using the mount bracket and screws (all included) or a level surface using table stand
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 65 x 100 x 27mm (2.6 x 4 x 1.1")
- Weight: 120g (approx. 0.26lbs) including batteries
- Battery power: 2 x 1.5V AA lithium or alkaline
- Operating time: approx. 6 months (alkaline), approx. 1 year (lithium)
- Active power consumption: < 70mA
- Idle power consumption: < 400μA
- Radio frequency: 315, 433.92 or 868.3MHz
- Number of radio keys: 64 standard expandable to 256
- Coverage: 50 - 250m (depending on the radio frequency and building's characteristics)
- Activation via test button and built-in microphone
- Colour: white with a red table stand