Bellman Visit Baby Monitor, Pressure Mat and Flash Receiver Bundle
For new parents with hearing impairments, the Bellman Visit Baby Monitor, Pressure Mat and Flash Receiver Bundle is the perfect way to keep tabs on your child while being able to move around the house. Never fear that your baby is awake and you can't hear them as your Bellman home system will clearly signal you when it hears your child waking.
Each device in this bundle comes with everything it needs for quick and easy assembly out of the box. Within minutes you can have your Bellman home system set up for better awareness of when your child is awake, allowing you some extra peace of mind.
- Coverage: Up to 200m
- Transmitter Operating Time: Up to 1year
- Receiver Operating Time: 48 hours (back-up batteries)
- Radio Frequency: 868.3MHz
- Transmitter Detection: Sound
- Receiver Detection: Bellman Transmitters
Baby Care Value Bundle
This bundle includes everything you need to monitor your baby if you are hard of hearing or deaf. Including a Baby Monitor Transmitter and Portable Flashing Receiver that notify you if your child wakes, wherever you are in the house. Alongside this, a Pressure Sensor Mat is included for extra security, in case your child leaves bed and starts wandering. The baby monitor and pressure mat will communicate with the flashing receiver, which in turn uses intense flashing lights to notify you of any signal. This combination of devices is perfect to take some of the stress out of parenting and help you have peace of mind while your baby sleeps.
Keeps Your Child Safe
As a parent, caring for the health of your children is the most important thing you can do. There is no need to let any hearing impairment compromise your awareness of your child and your ability to keep them safe. This bundle will help you to monitor your child and alert you wherever you are, whenever they need you so that you are always close to your baby.
The Bellman Baby Cry Transmitter
The Baby Monitor listens for any noises and will send a radio signal to your receivers that will in turn alert you when your child starts crying or moving in bed. The Baby Cry Transmitter detects sound through a built-in microphone which has been tailored to specifically detect the sound of crying. You can relax knowing that this device is listening out to your child for you.
For more information on the Bellman Visit Baby Cry Transmitter, click here.
The Flash Receiver
This Bellman Receiver communicates with Bellman Transmitters using radio signals to receive information and alert you if any sensor has been triggered. The Flash Receiver will notify you by releasing bright flashes, thanks to the 30 candela xenon lights that it contains. It also uses LED lights to signal what alert has been received. This receiver runs from the mains but contains back up batteries, allowing you to move it about your home with greater ease.
For more information on the Bellman Visit Portable Flash Receiver, click here.
The Pressure Sensor Mat
The Pressure Sensor Mat is included to help detect even light movement so that you can be aware of what is going on around your home. The mat should be covered by carpet, a doormat or a rug to avoid the risk of it becoming a slip hazard. Not only will the covering give the mat another layer of protection from wear and tear but also it means that mat will discreetly blend with your child's room's decoration for a subtle look.
For more information on the Bellman Visit Pressure Sensor Mat, click here.
The Pressure Sensor Mat being placed under a rug in a child's room
What if the Baby Cry Monitor is Too Sensitive?
The monitor is highly adjustable with three sensitivity levels meaning that it will suit your needs by not picking up your child moving in their sleep or any ambient external noise. The delay can also be adjusted between 1 second, 10 seconds and 30 seconds if you find it is being activated too early or too late. The device should be used 0.5 - 2m away from the child.
Individual Light Alerts
The Bellman Visit Flash Receiver comes with four coloured LED indicator lights that signal:
Maintenance of the Baby Care Bundle
All Bellman products are designed to require minimal maintenance and these devices are no different. With a significant battery life, you can trust in the Baby Monitor's continued, quality operation. The Flash Receiver will charge its own batteries when on mains power and can last for 48 hours without being charged. If any of the devices do need cleaning, simply wipe down with a dry cloth (do not use household cleaning products).
Key Features of the Bellman Visit Baby Monitor Transmitter
- Never miss your child crying with this baby monitor, move around your house with peace of mind
- The device listens out for crying and is highly adjustable to suit your child's specific level of noise
- Huge battery life lets you relax knowing that the device is always listening, requiring little maintenance
- Place the transmitter between 0.5 to 2m away from the child for it to function at its most effective
- Works with all Bellman Receivers, giving you extensive freedom if used with more portable receivers
- Customisable signals that can provide up to four individual alerts if you have more than one infant
- Radio key can be adjusted to allow reliable use even in close proximity to other Visit home systems
- Wireless transmission up to 200m operating range depending on your home's characteristics
- Can last for 6 months on alkaline batteries or even up to 1 year on a standard lithium battery
- Wall mountable using the mount bracket and screws (all included) or a level surface using table stand
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 65 x 100 x 27mm (2.6 x 4 x 1.1")
- Weight: 120g (approx. 0.26lbs) including batteries
Key Features of the Bellman Visit Flash Receiver with Battery Back-Up
- Intense flashing light signals with the power of 30 Candela Xenon lights for clear and silent alerting
- Can run on back-up batteries for up to 48 hours reducing risk of power loss in an emergency
- Thanks to battery back-up the device is portable so that you can move it round the house with you
- Four LED indicators specify what Bellman Transmitter sent the notification signal to your device
- Adjustable radio key allowing reliable use even in close proximity to other Visit System devices
- Wireless transmission with operating range of 200m depending on the layout of your home
- Rotating flash head allows you to point the device in any direction so that it is never too bright
- Can connect to various accessories: including the Bellman Bed Shaker; Mobile phone sensor or a landline
- Can be mounted using BE9075 Bellman Wallmount Bracket (accessory), or placed on a level surface
- Dimensions (HxD): 155 x 78mm (6.1 x 3.1")
- Weight: 320g (approx 0.71lbs)
Key Features of the Bellman Visit Pressure Sensor Mat
- Large but inconspicuous design that subtly blends with your room when placed under a doormat, rug or carpet
- Allows deaf and hard of hearing people to monitor whether someone is at the door or be alerted by wandering
- Connects to Bellman Visit Telephone Transmitter or Baby Monitor and alerts your Receiver when activated
- Powered through your transmitter so there is no need to change any batteries or actively maintain the mat
- 2m long cable means the mat can be placed at a reasonable distance from your transmitter without problem
- Sends a radio signal to your receiver which will then notify you through light, sound and vibrating signals
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 540 x 4.6 x 395mm (21 x 0.2 x 16")
- Weight: 300g (approx. 0.66lbs)
- Cable length: 2.0m
Bellman Visit Baby Monitor
- Battery power: 2 x 1.5V AA lithium or alkaline
- Operating time: approx. 6 months (alkaline), approx. 1 year (lithium)
- Active power consumption: < 70mA
- Idle power consumption: < 400μA
- Radio frequency: 315, 433.92 or 868.3MHz
- Number of radio keys: 64 standard expandable to 256
- Coverage: 50 - 250m (depending on the radio frequency and building's characteristics)
- Activation via test button and built-in microphone
- Colour: white with a red table stand
Bellman Visit Flash Receiver
- Mains power: 7.5V DC/ 1500mA with power supply unit. BE9092 (Europe), BE9217 (United Kingdom)
- Back-up battery power: 4 x 1.2V AAA (LR03) NiMH rechargeable batteries. 600 mAh. Battery back-up ~48 hours stand by when fully charged
- Active power consumption: 1250mA
- Idle power consumption: 10mA
- Radio frequency: 868.3MHz
- Number of radio keys: 64 standard expandable to 256
- Coverage: 200m (with clear line of sight)
- Radio activation: Bellman Visit Transmitters
- Analogue telephone network activation: 26 - 120V RMS, 15 - 100Hz
- Mobile phone/tablet activation: connect the BE9251 Mobile Phone Sensor (accessory) to the dedicated input on the Flash Receiver
- Built-in flash light signal: ~30 Candela
- Colour: white
Bellman Visit Pressure Sensor Mat
- Connector: 3.5mm mono jack plug
- Contact breaker: point switch contact breaker.
- Distance between contact breakers: 9cm.
- Without load: open. With load: closed.
- Contact Resistance: <100Ω (depending on pressure)
- Activation Load: contact made over 5mm with a point load of 5kg
- Colour: black