Bellman Visit Doorbell Transmitter for the Hard of Hearing
Do you ever have problems hearing the doorbell? For people who are hard of hearing, everyday situations can become a challenge and even answering the door can prove difficult. Often, the sounding of a standard doorbell simply isn't loud enough for someone with a hearing impairment to detect.
With the Bellman Visit Doorbell Transmitter, people with limited hearing capabilities can always be aware of when someone is at the door. Working with your existing Bellman receiver and doorbell, the transmitter uses radio signals to alert you to a signal and ensure you don't miss a guest.
How Does the Bellman Doorbell Transmitter Work?
The Bellman Visit Doorbell Transmitter works by detecting noise from your regular doorbell and transmitting this information to your existing Bellman receiver. The user is alerted through either light, sound or vibration, ensuring they are aware if they have a visitor. This makes it ideal for use by people with impaired hearing or anyone who struggles to detect the ringing of the doorbell.
Able to distinguish between up to three different inputs, the Bellman Doorbell Transmitter even allows you to differentiate between multiple doors to avoid confusion. The transmitter is suitable for use with traditional analogue doorbells, as well as being able to detect magnetic fields from electrical doorbells.
Features and Benefits of the Bellman Visit Doorbell Transmitter
The Bellman Visit Door Transmitter helps to ensure that you never miss a visitor and includes a number of features:
- Can separate up to three different signals – great for use with multiple doors
- Suitable for both mechanical and electrical doorbells
- Includes an internal microphone and can be connected to an external microphone for greater versatility
- Radio key allows reliable use even in close proximity to other Bellman Visit Transmitters
- Can also be used to detect other sounds such as the telephone
- Works with sound of existing devices – great for households with multiple inhabitants of differing hearing ability
- Activation in four ways: via test button, internal microphone, external microphone or built-in magnetic coil
- For use with a Bellman Visit receiver (not included) such as the Bellman Pager Receiver
- Battery power: 9V 6LR61 alkaline or 9V 6F22 lithium
- Operating time: 6LR61 alkaline approx 5 years/ 6F22 lithium approx 10 years
- Active power consumption: Less than 30mA
- Idle power consumption: Less than 10μA
- Radio frequency: 868.3MHz
- Number of radio keys: 64 standard expandable to 256
- Coverage: 200m (with clear line of sight)
- Dimensions WxHxD: 80 x 145 x 36mm
- Weight: 190g (with battery), 155g (without battery)
- Colour: white with a red triangle
The Bellman Visit Door Transmitter is designed for indoor use only. The device is compatible with other products in the Bellman Visit range and is for use with a Bellman receiver, which is purchased separately.