Swissvoice Xtra 2355 Additional Handset
Getting to the phone in time can become harder for seniors and those with limited mobility, but thankfully you can use the Swissvoice Xtra 2355 Additional Handset to create a home network of up to four phones so you can have one in every room. All 2355 Additional Handsets include highly adjustable amplified volume, a number blocker feature to prevent unwanted calls and full hearing aid compatibility.
- 1 x Swissvoice Xtra 2355 Cordless Handset
- 1 x Charging Base
- 1 x Mains Power Adaptor
- 3 x AAA Rechargeable Batteries Included
- 1 x User Instruction Manual
- Receiver volume: 40dB
- Ringer volume: 90dB
- Hearing aid compatible
- Prevents unwanted calls
How Many Additional Handsets Can I Add?
Including the handsets of your original purchase, the DECT network can support a maximum of four handsets. If you buy the Swissvoice Xtra 2355 you can add three additional handsets, with the Swissvoice Xtra 2355 Duo you can add two additional handsets.
How Loud Is the Swissvoice Xtra 2355?
The Xtra 2355 Additional Handset features extra-loud adjustable ringers with a maximum volume of 90dB, and a receiver volume that can be boosted by up to 40dB (8x louder than a standard phone). The highly adjustable volume and hearing aid compatibility are two of the features that make the Xtra 2355 a perfect choice for the hearing impaired.
Which Phone Sets Are Compatible?
This extra handset is compatible with the Swissvoice Xtra 2355 Cordless Phone and the Swissvoice Xtra 3355 Corded Phone. These phones can be phone here:
How Easy Is the Swissvoice Xtra 2355 Phone to Use?
The Xtra 2355 Additional Handset is designed to be exceptionally easy to install and use. It features a large key keypad that prevents dialling mistakes, a large backlit display for easy readability, and large incoming call indicators on both the handset and the base that light up when the phone rings.
How Does the Number Blocker Feature Work?
This feature has been designed to help stop spam and scam calls, which can be particularly frustrating for people with limited mobility. The dedicated "Call Block" button allows you to prevent a number from being able to call you again and the phones memory is capable of storing up to 100 blocked numbers.
Prevent spam and scam callers by blocking their number
What Number Blocker Options are Available?
- Manual Mode: When you receive a call from a number you wish to block, simply press the button pictured above and that number will be saved and blocked from calling you again.
- Automatic Mode: Only previously saved numbers are able to call you at all, which is ideal for people with memory issues or limited mobility.
Swissvoice Xtra 2355 Informational Video
Is the Xtra 2355 Compatible with Hearing Aids?
This amplified telephone has been created specifically for people with hearing difficulties, which is why it can easily be used in conjunction with your hearing aid. This is an ideal solution for people struggling to hear the telephone, ensuring every word can be heard in conversation.
What Is the Range of the Handset?
The Swissvoice Xtra 2355 uses a wireless DECT connection, allowing it to achieve high levels of clarity away from the phone base. The range of the cordless handset depends on the surrounding conditions, and is usually up to 50 metres away from the base when used in a typical indoor environment.
Key Features of the Xtra 2355 Amplified Cordless Telephone
- Ideal for the hard of hearing and visually impaired with loud volume and bright display
- Powerfully amplified ringtone can be set to an exceptionally loud volume of 90dB
- Audio-boost key offers extra-loud earpiece volume of 40dB (8x louder than a standard phone)
- Adjustable handset volume with six levels
- Loud and clear handsfree function for use during tasks
- Backlit display optimises the readability of names and numbers
- Hearing aid compatible to suit the hearing impaired
- The network can support up to four phones in total