Swissvoice Xtra 2355 Amplified Cordless Telephone with Photo Buttons and Number Blocker
If you're experiencing memory issues then scam calls can be frightening, dialling the right number can be difficult and using a phone in general can become unpleasant. The Swissvoice Xtra 2355 Amplified Cordless Telephone with Photo Buttons and Number Blocker includes a number blocker feature that can be set to prevent unwanted calls and the picture dialling buttons make it easy and enjoyable to get in touch with friends, family and loved ones.
This phone is also available with an extra connected handset as the Swissvoice Xtra 2355 Duo Amplified Cordless Phone System.
- Receiver volume: 40dB
- Ringer volume: 90dB
- Hearing aid compatible
- Photo dial buttons
- Includes answering machine
- Number blocker prevents unwanted calls
How Loud Is the Swissvoice Xtra 2355 Amplified Phone?
The 2355 Amplified Cordless Telephone features an extra-loud ringer that can be adjusted up to 90dB, and an audio-boost key that offers super-loud earpiece volume of 40dB (over 8x louder than a standard phone). The highly adjustable volume and hearing aid compatibility, the Xtra 2355 Amplified Telephone an ideal choice for the hearing impaired.
How Easy To Use Is the Swissvoice Xtra 2355 Phone?
The Xtra 2355 is designed to be exceptionally easy to install and use. It features a large key keypad that prevents dialling mistakes, a large backlit display for easy readability and large incoming call indicators on both the handset and the base that light up when the phone rings.
Does the Xtra 2355 Have an Answering Machine?
Yes, the Swissvoice Xtra 2355 Telephone is supplied with an amplified answering machine that features 30 minutes of recording time, as well as a slow-play message function. This allows you to re-play your messages at a speed and volume that works best for you, ensuring you never miss an important phone call.
How Many Additional Cordless Handsets Can I Add?
The network can support a total of four handsets, meaning that with this product you can purchase and connect three additional handsets for added convenience. They are all amplified, have dedicated call blocker keys and come with their own charging base.
How Does the Number Blocker Feature Work?
This feature has been designed to help stop spam and scam calls, which can be particularly frustrating for people with limited mobility. The dedicated "Call Block" button allows you to prevent a number from being able to call you again and the phone's memory is capable of storing up to 100 blocked numbers.
Prevent spam and scam callers by blocking their number
What Number Blocker Options are Available?
- Manual Mode: When you receive a call from a number you wish to block, simply press the button pictured above and that number will be saved and blocked from calling you again.
- Automatic Mode: Only previously saved numbers are able to call you at all, which is ideal for people with memory issues or limited mobility.
Four Photo Memories Dial Buttons
The four empty slots on the base can be fitted with pictures of those closest to you, making it easy to call them without having to remember their phone numbers. Simply pick up the phone and press the picture of the person you want to call, it will then call them with no need for any further action.
How Do I Add Photos to the Photo Buttons?
To add a photo to the photo buttons, print out the photos of your loved ones and place the photo into one of the supplied transparent photo covers, then snap onto the desired buttons. Further instructions for setting each photo button's number can be found in the User Instruction Manual near the bottom of this page.
Swissvoice Xtra 2355 Informational Video
Is the Xtra 2355 Compatible with Hearing Aids?
This amplified telephone has been created specifically for people with hearing difficulties, which is why it can easily be used in conjunction with your hearing aid. This is an ideal solution for people struggling to hear the telephone, ensuring every word can be heard.
What Is the Range of the Handset?
The Swissvoice Xtra 2355 uses a wireless DECT connection, allowing it to achieve high levels of clarity away from the phone base. The range of the cordless handset depends on the surrounding conditions, and is usually up to 50 metres away from the base when used in a typical indoor environment.
- 1 x Swissvoice Xtra 2355 Cordless Handset
- 1 x Swissvoice Xtra 2355 Base Unit with Photo Buttons
- 1 x Mains Power Adaptor
- 1 x Telephone Line Cord
- 3 x AAA Rechargeable Batteries Included
- 1 x User Instruction Manual
Features and Benefits of the Xtra 2355 Amplified Cordless Telephone
- Ideal for the hard of hearing and visually impaired with loud volumes and bright display
- Photo dial buttons and accessibility features make the phone suitable for those with memory loss
- Powerfully amplified ringtone can be set to an exceptionally loud volume of 90dB
- Audio-boost key offers extra-loud receiver volume of 40dB (8x louder than a standard phone)
- Adjustable handset and base volume with six levels
- Four photo memories equipped with vocal VIP ringers
- Loud and clear handsfree function for use during tasks
- Large keypad features talking digits to avoid dialling mistake
- Backlit display optimises the readability of names and numbers
- Answering machine features 30 minutes of recording time
- Hearing aid compatible to suit the hearing impaired
- Cordless telephone can be equipped with up to three additional handsets (not included)