Swissvoice Xtra 2355 Duo Amplified Number Blocker Telephone and Additional Handset
Do you hate running into the other room to answer the phone, just to discover that it's an unwanted sales call? Then the Swissvoice Xtra 2355 Duo Amplified Number Blocker Telephone and Additional Handset could be the perfect phone system for you, as it provides a great way to furnish multiple rooms with amplified phones at a fantastic price. The larger base has picture dial buttons that let you call those closest to you at the touch of a button, while both handsets include a number blocker feature that lets you stop unwanted spam calls.
- 2 x Xtra 2355 Cordless Handsets
- 1 x Xtra 2355 Base Unit
- 1 x Xtra 2355 Docking Unit
- 2 x Mains Power Adaptor
- 1 x Telephone Line Cords
- 6 x AAA Rechargeable Batteries Included
- 1 x User Instruction Manual
- Receiver volume: 40dB
- Ringer volume: 90dB
- Hearing aid compatible
- Photo dial buttons
- Answering machine included
- Prevents unwanted calls
How Loud Are the Swissvoice Xtra 2355 Duo Phones?
The 2355 Duo Amplified Telephone and Additional Handset both feature extra-loud adjustable ringers with a maximum volume of 90dB, and a receiver volume that can be boosted by up to 40dB (8x louder than a standard phone). The highly adjustable volume and hearing aid compatibility are two of the features that make the Xtra 2355 Duo a perfect choice for the hearing impaired.
How Easy To Use Are the Xtra 2355 Duo Phones?
The Xtra 2355 Duo is designed to be exceptionally easy to install and use. It features a large key keypad that prevents dialling mistakes, a large backlit display for easy readability and large incoming call indicators on both the handset and the base that light up when the phone rings.
Does the Xtra 2355 Duo Include an Answering Machine?
Yes, the main base of the Swissvoice Xtra 2355 Duo includes an amplified answering machine that features 30 minutes of recording time, as well as a slow-play message function. This allows you to re-play your messages at a speed and volume that works best for you, ensuring you never miss an important phone call.
How Many Additional Handsets Can I Add?
The network can support a total of four handsets, meaning that with this product you can purchase and connect two additional handsets for added convenience. They are all amplified, have dedicated call blocker keys and come with their own charging base.
How Does the Number Blocker Feature Work?
This feature has been designed to help stop spam and scam calls and can be used on either of the handsets included. The dedicated "Call Block" button allows you to prevent a number from being able to call you again and the phones are capable of storing up to 100 blocked numbers.
Prevent spam, scam and unwanted callers
What Number Blocker Options are Available?
- Manual Mode: When you receive a call from a number you wish to block, simply press the button pictured above and that number will be saved and blocked from calling you again.
- Automatic Mode: Only previously saved numbers are able to call you at all, which is ideal for people with memory issues or limited mobility.
Four Photo Buttons with Autodial
The four empty slots on the main phone base can be fitted with pictures of the people that you contact most often, making it easy to call them without having to remember their phone numbers. Simply pick up the phone and press the picture of the person you want to call, it will then call them with no need for any further action.
How Do I Add Photos to the Photo Buttons?
To add a photo to the photo buttons, simply print out the photos of your loved ones in a small 3 x 2cm size. After that, simply place the photo into one of the supplied transparent photo covers, and snap onto the desired buttons. Further instructions for setting each photo button's number can be found in the User Instruction Manual near the bottom of this page.
Can I Use the Memory Dial with the Additional Handset?
The additional handset doesn't feature enough room for the picture dial buttons, but it does include four lettered keys that allow you to speed-dial your favourite contacts. The letters correspond to the pictures on the main handset, making it easy to dial the correct person.
Swissvoice Xtra 2355 Duo Informational Video
Is the Xtra 2355 Duo Compatible with Hearing Aids?
This amplified telephone has been created specifically for people with hearing difficulties, which is why it can easily be used in conjunction with your hearing aid. This is an ideal solution for people struggling to hear the telephone, ensuring every word can be heard.
What Is the Range of the Handsets?
The Swissvoice Xtra 2355 uses a wireless DECT connection to connect the two handsets together. The range of the cordless handset is up to 50 metres away from the base when used in a typical indoor environment.
Key Features of the Xtra 2355 Duo
- Two handsets provided at an excellent price and additional convenience
- Loud volume and bright display are ideal for the hard of hearing and visually impaired
- Photo dial buttons and accessibility features make the phone suitable for those with memory loss
- Powerfully amplified ringtone can be set to an exceptionally loud volume of 90dB
- Audio-boost key offers extra-loud earpiece volume of 40dB (8x louder than a standard phone)
- Adjustable handset and base volume with six levels
- Four photo memories equipped with vocal VIP ringers
- Loud and clear handsfree function for use during tasks
- Large keypad features talking digits to avoid dialling mistake
- Backlit display makes reading the display easy
- Answering machine features 30 minutes of recording time
- Hearing aid compatible to suit the hearing impaired
- Cordless telephone can be equipped with up to three additional handsets (not included)