Swissvoice Xtra 3355 Corded Amplified Telephone and Additional Cordless Handset
If you're looking for the freedom that a cordless phone provides combined with the simplicity of a corded phone, then the Swissvoice Xtra 3355 Corded Amplified Telephone and Additional Cordless Handset could be just what you're looking for. The corded phone has four picture dialling buttons that can store photos of your most frequent contacts and both handsets feature a number blocking button that's designed to help stop unwanted sales calls.
- 1 x Swissvoice Xtra 3355 Cordless Handsets
- 1 x Swissvoice Xtra 2355 Cordless Handset
- 1 x Swissvoice Xtra 3355 Base Unit with Photo Buttons
- 1 x Swissvoice Xtra 2355 Base Unit without Photo buttons
- 1 x Mains Power Adaptor
- 2 x Telephone Line Cords
- 3 x AAA Rechargeable Batteries Included
- 1 x User Instruction Manual
- Receiver volume: 40dB
- Ringer volume: 90db
- Hearing aid compatible
- Photo dial buttons
- Answering machine included
- Prevent unwanted calls
How Loud Are the Swissvoice Xtra 3355 Phones?
The Xtra 3355 Corded Amplified Telephone and Additional Cordless Handset both feature extra-loud adjustable ringers with a maximum volume of 90dB, and a receiver volume that can be boosted by up to 40dB (8x louder than a standard phone). The highly adjustable volume and hearing aid compatibility are two of the features that make the Xtra 3355 a perfect choice of phone for the hard of hearing.
How Easy Are the Xtra 3355 Phones to Use?
The Swissvoice Xtra 3355 phones are designed to be exceptionally easy to install and use. They feature keypads with big buttons that helps prevent dialling mistakes, a large qualitative backlit display that ensures perfect legibility and large incoming call indicators on both the handset and the base that light up when the phone rings.
Does the Xtra 3355 Include an Answering Machine?
The main base of the Swissvoice Xtra 3355 corded phone includes an amplified answering machine that features 30 minutes of recording time which is also accessible from the cordless handset. The slow-play message feature allows you to re-play your voice mail messages at a speed and volume that works best for you, ensuring you never miss an important message.
How Many Additional Handsets Can I Add?
The network can support a total of four handsets, meaning that with this product you can purchase and connect two additional handsets for added convenience. All the handsets are amplified, have dedicated call blocker keys and come with their own charging base.
How Does the Number Blocker Feature Work?
This feature has been designed to help stop spam and scam calls and can be used on either of the handsets included. The dedicated "Call Block" button allows you to prevent a number from being able to call you again and the phones memory is capable of storing up to 100 blocked numbers.
Prevent spam and scam callers by blocking their number
What Number Blocker Options are Available?
- Manual Mode: When you receive a call from a number you wish to block, simply press the button pictured above and that number will be saved and blocked from calling you again.
- Automatic Mode: Only previously saved numbers are able to call you at all, which is ideal for people with memory issues or limited mobility.
Four Photo Memories Dial Buttons
The four empty slots on the main phone base can be fitted with pictures of the people that you contact most often, making it easy to call them without having to remember their phone numbers. Simply pick up the phone and press the picture of the person you want to call, and it will then call them with no need for any further action.
How Do I Add Photos to the Photo Buttons?
To add a photo to the photo buttons, simply print out the photos of your loved ones in a small 3 x 2cm size. After that, simply place the photo into one of the supplied transparent photo covers, and snap onto the desired buttons. Simple instructions for setting each photo button's number can be found in the User Instruction Manual near the bottom of this page.
Key Features of the Xtra 3355
- Combines the best features of corded and cordless phones
- Loud volume and clear, easily legible display are ideal for the hard of hearing and visually impaired
- Photo dial buttons and accessibility features make the phone suitable for those with memory loss
- Powerfully amplified ringtone can be set to an exceptionally loud volume of 90dB
- Audio-boost key offers extra-loud earpiece volume of 40dB (8x louder than a standard phone)
- Adjustable handset and base volume with six levels
- Four photo memories equipped with vocal VIP ringers
- Loud and clear handsfree function for use during tasks
- Large keypad features talking digits to avoid dialling mistake
- Backlit display optimises the readability of names and numbers
- Answering machine features 30 minutes of recording time
- Hearing aid compatible to suit the hearing impaired
- Can be equipped with up to three additional cordless handsets (not included)
Can I Use the Photo Dial with the Additional Handset?
The additional handset doesn't feature enough room for the picture dial buttons, but it does include four lettered keys that allow you to speed-dial your favourite contacts. The letters correspond to the pictures on the main handset, making it easy to dial the correct person.
Swissvoice Xtra 3355 Corded and Cordless Phone Informational Video
Is the Xtra 3355 Suitable for the Hearing Impaired?
This amplified telephone has been created specifically for the hard of hearing and is fully compatible with hearing aids. The Xtra 3355 is a fantastic solution for anyone who's been finding conversing over the phone difficult.
Does the Swissvoice Xtra 3355 Answer Phone Light Up?
The answer machine function on the Swissvoice Xtra 3355 Amplified Telephone lights up when the machine is turned on. This same light will blink to alert the user when there is a message recorded on the machine.
What Is the Range of the Cordless Handset?
The Swissvoice Xtra 3355 uses a wireless DECT connection to connect the two handsets together. The range of the cordless handset is up to 50 metres away from the base when used in a typical indoor environment.
Can the Voicemail Function Be Disabled?
Yes, if required the voicemail function on the Swissvoice Xtra Amplified Telephone can be disabled. To do so, simply follow the instructions in the manual provided.
I'd Like Another Handset...
If you're in the market for an additional handset to work alongside your Swissvoice Xtra 3355 Amplified Telephone, take a look at the Swissvoice 2355 linked below. You can just as easily add this additional handset to your basket by ticking the addition box at the top of the page.
For more information on this handset, check out the User Instruction Manual and Data Information Sheet here.