Sarabec Chimeflash Flashing Wireless Doorbell for the Hearing Impaired
For the hearing impaired, hearing the doorbell can be difficult, leading to missed callers and frustration. The Sarabec Chimeflash Flashing Wireless Doorbell for the Hearing Impaired is an all-in-one doorbell system that uses both loud sound and a bright strobing light to alert you that someone is ringing the doorbell.
- 1 x Chimeflash bell push button with mounting plate (sticky pad included)
- 1 x Chimeflash receiver
- 3 x Size C alkaline batteries
- 1 x CR2032 battery
- 2 x Pairs of wall plugs and screws
- 1 x Drilling template
- 1 x User instruction manual
How Loud Is the Sarabec Chimeflash Doorbell?
The doorbell sounds a loud alarm when activated – up to 100dB – fantastic for alerting the hard of hearing and ensuring that the doorbell ring can be clearly heard. A choice of 6 melodies allows you to choose the best sound for your needs, ensuring that the sound you hear is as clear and recognisable as possible.
How Bright Is the Sarabec Wireless Doorbell?
As well as sounding a loud alert, the Sarabec Flashing Doorbell also includes a bright strobing light that flashes when the doorbell is pushed. This instantly provides a clear visual indication that the caller requires your attention, allowing you to answer the door as quickly as possible. The setting of the doorbell can also be adapted to activate both the sound and light, or either one independently, allowing you to adjust your alert methods to best suit your requirements.
Watch the video below for a short demonstration of the Sarabec Wireless Doorbell in action.
How Easy Is Set Up?
The Sarabec Chimeflash Doorbell System is fully wireless, making it easy to set up with a range of versatile positioning options. The bell push can be placed on any surface around your door including the frame, brickwork or the door itself, allowing you to keep it in the most visible position possible. The doorbell receiver is also fully portable with a range of up to 300 metres, allowing you to choose the best spot in the home, or bring the receiver from room to room as needed.
Doorbell Button Setup Instructions
Watch the video below for a short overview of how to install the doorbell push of the Sarabec Chimeflash.
Flashing Ring Receiver Installation Instructions
Watch the video below for a short overview of how to install the Chimeflash wireless receiver.
How Do I Sync the Receiver and Doorbell?
Syncing the receiver and doorbell push couldn't be simpler. Watch the short video below for a demonstration of how to sync the two with the press of a button.
Key Features and Benefits
- Wireless doorbell with flashing ring indicator for the hearing impaired
- Bright light flashes when doorbell is pressed to provide an instant alert
- Chime sounds at 100 decibels – loud enough for the hard of hearing
- Green confidence light around the doorbell button to assure the user it's been pressed
- Doorbell push button is waterproof rated to IP56
- Batteries included with easy access battery compartment for simple replacement
- Three alerting options: Flash only, sound only or flash and sound together
- Choice of six different chimes to ensure best option for the user
- Up to 300m range between bell push and receiver (in open air environment)
- Transmission frequency: 868.4 MHz
- Power supply: 3 x C batteries (optional mains power option available)
- Battery life expectancy: Up to 12 months
- Volume: 100dB at 1m distance
- Temperature range: 0°C to 40°C
- Size (LxWxD): 145 x 105 x 52mm
- Weight: 30g
- Transmission range: Up to 300m (in open areas)
- Maximum transmission power: <10mW
- Power supply: 1 x battery cell type CR2032
- Battery life expectancy: Up to 2 years
- Size (LxWxD): 80 x 32 x 17mm
- Weight: 25g