Geemarc AmpliDECT 595 Amplified Cordless Phone Twin Set
The Geemarc AmpliDECT 595 Amplified Cordless Phone Twin Set is an ergonomic and easy-to-use phone combo, designed for people with hearing or cognitive impairments. Fitted with hearing aid compatibility and the option of saving up to nine numbers on the base, this amplified phone will provide the user with a quick and easy way of contacting loved ones and emergency services.
Key Features of the AmpliDECT 595 Phone
- Fitted with a big button keypad with backlight
- Nine one-touch buttons allow users to dial a number with only one button
- Includes hearing aid compatibility for people with hearing impairments
- Allows adjustment of receiving volume and a three-level tone control
- Contains extra loud ringtones and adjustable ring volume
- Answering machine provides 30 minutes of recording time
- Phonebook can store up to 50 names and numbers
- Handset includes hotkey to phonebook for easy dialling
- SOS button can save up to four emergency numbers
- Four language settings for talking dialling function and emergency voice message
- Able to block up to 20 unwanted numbers and unidentified numbers
- Caller ID on incoming calls and when dialling out
- Up to 20 alarms can be programmed into the phone, ideal for medication reminders
- Near-zero distortion with no noticeable interference at maximum volume
- Seven language settings on handset display
- Features the unique Geemarc template for adding names, photo symbols, and numbers to the dial pad
- Supplied with speaker phone on both base and handset
- Can be paired with up to two additional handsets
Easy to Use
The Geemarc AmpliDECT 595 Cordless Phone is the perfect solution for people with visual, hearing and cognitive impairments. The big-button keypad allows the user to perfectly see the numbers, and thanks to the Talk Keypad function the phone will repeat the numbers that have been dialled. Everything is designed for speedy and easy dialling: the SOS button is able to store up to four emergency numbers and the large buttons on the base and on the handset allow saving numbers for a one-touch-dial.
Amplified for Clarity
The AmpliDECT 595 features a maximum receiving volume of 50dB, three-level tone control and hearing aid compatibility. The volume of the ringer is fully adjustable (five levels plus the mute setting); the phone offers five polyphonic and five normal extra loud ringtones on the handset, as well as five normal extra loud ringtones on the base, ensuring the phone can be heard.
Includes Handset and Answering Machine
The 34 x 40mm LCD display is supplied with a white backlight to ensure visibility in every condition. With a choice of seven languages (English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish and Portuguese) and a character size of 7mm, this phone allows full and easy usability.
The Geemarc AmpliDECT595 is also supplied with an answering machine that can record up to 30 minutes of messages, ensuring no important information need ever be missed. For organisation and user control, the phone also includes the function to delete messages one-by-one or all at once, in order to avoid clogging up the inbox.
Compatible with Additional AmpliDECT 595 Handsets
This Geemarc AmpliDECT 595 Phone includes one base with a handset, and one additional handsets. To make it even more versatile, the base can be paired with up to two more additional handsets.
- Phonebook memory: 50 names and numbers
- Answer machine memory: 30 minutes
- Power supply by DC adapter (supplied)
- Handset requires 3 x AAA batteries ni-Mh 1.2V 600mA (included)
- Standby time: four days
- Continuous talk time: ten hours
- GAP compliant
- Dimensions (WxDxH) :
- Handset: 55 x 25 x 185mm
- Base: 105 x 91 x 136mm
- Indoor: up to 50m
- Open field: up to 300m