Geemarc AmpliDECT 595 Amplified Cordless Phone with Three Extra Handsets
If you often find yourself missing a call, either because you don't hear the phone ring soon enough, or simply because it takes too long to get to it in time, this money-saving package might be just what you need. The Geemarc AmpliDECT 595 Amplified Cordless Phone with Three Extra Handsets includes a total of four cordless handsets that you can set up in different areas of your home, making sure an extra loud phone is always at hand's reach.
- Receiver Volume: Up to 50dB
- Ringing Volume: Up to 80dB
- Hearing aid compatible
- Answering machine
- Power cord
- SOS button
- Caller ID
What's Included with This Package?
This package was put together to help you make any home friendly to the elderly and the hard of hearing. It includes a total of four handsets that you can keep around the home, ensuring a phone is always at hand's reach:
Click on their names to learn more about the individual products.
How Loud Is This Telephone System?
All four handsets feature a maximum receiving volume of 50dB (16x louder than a standard phone), three-level tone control and hearing aid compatibility. The volume of the ringer is fully adjustable (five levels plus the mute setting); the phone offers five polyphonic and five normal extra loud ringtones on the handset, as well as five normal extra loud ringtones on the base, ensuring the phone can be heard.
Is This Phone Suitable to Use by the Elderly?
The AmpliDECT 595 Amplified Telephone is designed to be easy to use even for those who might find using a traditional cordless phone overwhelming. If the handset is on the base station, all you need to do to answer a call is to pick up the handset.
If the handset is not on the charging cradle, however, you need to press either the green button or the speaker button to answer a call. Pressing the button twice activates the speakerphone.
Can I Connect Any More Handsets?
Yes, the AmpliDECT 595 base can be paired with a total of four additional handsets. This means that in this case, with three extra handsets already included, you can connect the base with one more cordless handset.
Does the Answering Machine Provide the Date and Time of Messages?
Yes, the answering machine included with this product does state the date and time that each message was left.
Features and Benefits
- Fitted with a big button keypad with back light
- Nine one-touch buttons allow users to dial a number with only one button
- Includes hearing aid compatibility for people with hearing impairments
- Allows adjustment of receiving volume and a three-level tone control
- Contains extra loud ringtones and adjustable ring volume
- Answering machine provides 30 minutes of recording time
- Phone book can store up to 50 names and numbers
- Handset includes hotkey to phone book for easy dialling
- SOS button can save up to four emergency numbers
- Four language settings for talking dialling function and emergency voice message
- Able to block up to 20 unwanted numbers and unidentified numbers
- Caller ID on incoming calls and when dialling out
- Up to 20 alarms can be programmed into the phone, ideal for medication reminders
- Near-zero distortion with no noticeable interference at maximum volume
- Seven language settings on handset display
- Base features the unique Geemarc template for adding names, photo symbols, and numbers to the dial pad
- Supplied with speaker phone on both base and handsets
- Phone book memory: 50 names and numbers
- Answer machine memory: 30 minutes
- Power supply by DC adaptor (supplied)
- Handset requires 3 x AAA batteries ni-Mh 1.2V 600mA (included)
- Base telephone standby time: 4 days
- Extra handset standby time: 2 days
- Base telephone talk time: 10 hours
- Extra handset talk time: 8 hours
- GAP compliant
- Dimensions (WxDxH) :
- Handset: 55 x 25 x 185mm
- Base: 105 x 91 x 136mm
- Extra handset: 187 x 55 x 25mm
- Cradle: 77 x 77 x 69mm
- Indoor: up to 50m
- Open field: up to 300m