Geemarc Amplicall Sentinel Video Baby Monitor for the Hard of Hearing
The Geemarc Amplicall Sentinel Video Baby Monitor for the Hard of Hearing is an excellent help for new parents, specifically designed to accommodate those who are deaf or hard of hearing. Including features such as a motion detecting alarm, feeding time reminder and a strong flashing light, this monitor grants you a peace of mind whilst having full awareness of your baby's movements. The monitor's adjustable features allow you the freedom to personalise your parenting, making the experience easier for you.
- 1 x Baby Monitor
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x Shaker Pad
- 1 x Snake Stand
- 2 x Magic Tapes
Key Features of the Baby Monitor
This cleverly-crafted baby monitor is fully equipped with features to make your parenting experience that much easier, particularly for those with hearing impairments. These features include:
- Vibrating baby alarm monitor for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Enhances child safety through a buzzing notification, ideal for people needing physical cues
- Talk/zoom button: press and hold to talk, press to digital zoom for reassurance
- Motion detection: alarm goes off once any movement is detected for peace of mind
- Temperature alarm: possibility to set a baby room’s temperature limit between 0°C and 40°C
- Adjustable noise detection on 3 levels (to prevent street noise for example)
- Feeding time reminder function (with count down bar on video view interface)
- Battery saving mode: display off after 10 seconds if no detection of any movements/sound or temperature changes
- Night mode camera helps check your child's quality of sleep
- Flashing light acts as another alternative to a sound alarm for parents needing additional reminders
- Strong alarm helps people who are hard of hearing to pay attention to their child
- Shaker pad connects wirelessly to the camera, and is attached to the camera for convenience
- Shaker pad can be popped under your pillow during the night or kept in your pocket
- Adjustable volume with +/- buttons ensures user is comfortable and does not disturb sleeping children
- Four lullabies for helping children get to sleep quickly and easily
- Navigation key is easy to use and intuitive for anyone to use
- Time and date provided on the monitor for sleepy parents needing reminding!
- Celsius or Fahrenheit display for a more customisable experience
- Adjustable brightness on 5 levels for people with poor eyesight, enhancing usability
- Low battery indicator alerts parents they should replace batteries for nonstop use
- Choice of 5 languages: English, French, German, Spanish and Dutch for accessibility
- Four cameras can be paired to the same monitor for looking after multiple children or general surveillance
How Do I Use the Amplicall Baby Monitor?
The baby monitor has basic dials beside the screen to navigate usage and adjust settings. However, if you do struggle to operate the monitor, there is a detailed User Guide. The user guide includes images and labels to guide you through the assembly of the monitor and its other components.
Should you want to monitor your child from multiple locations around the house, you can have up to four cameras paired to the same monitor at a time. This way you can get on with your errands with no anxiety surrounding your child's movements.
Indications for Use
This baby alarm offers a unique vibrating style of alarm, which is ideal for the following users:
- Deaf and hard of hearing parents, for additional alerting of your baby's movements
- Anyone sharing a bed with someone who does not want to be woken up by an alarm, such as shift workers
- People using earplugs who require extra forms of alarms
- Deep sleepers, or anyone needing as loud and impactful an alarm as possible!
How Can Vibrating Baby Monitors Help Deaf Parents?
Vibrating monitors alert parents who are hard of hearing in the most intuitive and easy way possible. With a wireless design, this handy set allows parents to carry around a shaker to alert them of any baby updates, for complete safety and peace of mind. This monitor particularly helps parents during the night since the shaker can be popped under the pillow, for immediate alerting at any hour.
Shaker Pad and Flashing Light
As a parent, your child's safety is of utmost importance to you, irrespective of being deaf of hard of hearing. The Amplicall Sentinel includes a flashing light and shaker pad, both of which are excellent sensory alternatives to alert you of your child's movement and safety. At any sign of movement, transmitters send a flashing light signal or trigger the shake pad, so that you never miss a thing.
Snake Stand for Camera
Allowing you to position your camera in a variety of different places, the Amplicall Sentinel includes a snake stand that is highly versatile. Flexible in movement, this snake stand can be wrapped and bent around the bed or cot with a secure grip to hold the camera at any angle of your choice. With no drilling required, the snake stand is a highly convenient addition to your monitor!
The snake stand can be wrapped around the bed or cot with a secure grip on the camera
What Languages Are Available for the Baby Monitor?
English isn't your first language? Not to worry, the Amplicall is available in five languages. They are:
- General technical specifications:
- CE, UKCA, FCC, IC compliant
- Frequency : FHSS 2.4GHz
- Monitor technical specifications:
- LCD: 4.3 inch TFT
- Screen resolution: 480×272
- Battery: Li-ion 3300mAh
- Input: 5VDC/1.5A
- Camera technical specifications:
- Connection: FHSS 2.4G
- Camera resolution: 0,3MP
- Input: 5VDC/1A
- Lighting sensor
- Temperature sensor
Data Sheets and Documentation
For more information on this product, please read the documents below: