Emporia T20 AB-UK Amplified Telephone with Large LCD Screen
The Emporia T20 AB-UK Amplified Telephone with Large LCD Screen is the perfect for anyone who is moderately hard of hearing, it features a large, clear, LCD display that's easy to read and a digital answering machine with up to 60 minutes of recording time. The easy to navigate keypad with clearly labelled controls makes this phone highly intuitive and simple to use.
- Receiver volume up to 30dB
- Digital answering machine
- Hearing aid compatible
- Caller ID
- Large, clear LCD display
- 1 x Emporia T20 AB-UK Amplified Telephone
- 1 x Handset (receiver)
- 1 x Receiver cord
- 1 x Telephone line
- 1 x AC mains adapter
- 1 x Quick start user guide
How Loud Is the Emporia T20's Receiver?
The Emporia T20 is great choice for anyone with limited hearing. The receiver volume is fully adjustable up to a volume of 30dB, making it suitable for users with a wide range of different hearing capabilities. The receiver is also compatible with all hearing aids up to and including M4/T4 specification.
How Loud Is the Emporia T20's Ringer?
The ringing volume is adjustable to two different settings that are ideal for a range of different user needs. One volume option is a standard phone ringer volume and the other is designed for those who are hard of hearing.
How Easy Is the Emporia T20 to Read?
With large and clearly labelled buttons, the Emporia T20 is also ideal for anyone with limited vision, the large button size making the numbers easier to read and the keys easier to see. The backlit LED screen display makes it easy to read any caller ID information.
Large, crystal clear LCD display is easy to read.
How Easy is the Emporia T20 to Use?
The Emporia Emporia T20 is designed to be as easy to set up and use as possible. Simply plug the phone to the mains, plug in the telephone line and you're good to go. The answerphone is also simple and easy to set up, the user guide which is included in you purchase explains how to do so in clear and concise English.
Key Features of the Emporia T20
- Digital answering machine with 60 minutes recording time
- Handset amplification that's fully adjustable up to 30dB
- Fully compatible with hearing aids
- Handsfree mode that will capture your voice from up to a metre away
- Caller ID clearly displayed on the large LCD screen
- The phonebook has the memory space for up to 150 contacts
- You can save up to 29 separate caller ID contacts that will show up on the display when they call
- ISDN system allows you to have 3 way phone conversations
- Large, clear blue, back-lit LCD display that is designed specifically for easy reading
- Digital answering machine with remote access option and optional PIN security
- This phone's display menu can be set to German, English, French, Italian, Nederland, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Turkish
What Is the Power Outage Battery Backup Feature?
One of the remarkable features this phone includes is that it can still make calls even in the case of a power outage. Knowing that even during a power failure you'd still be able to contact your loved ones can bring great peace of mind and a great sense of security.