Emporia AMPLi40 Amplified Telephone for Seniors
It can be hard to keep in touch with those you love as you get older, difficulty hearing, impaired vision and memory loss can all make it difficult to stay in contact. The Emporia AMPLi40 Amplified Telephone for Seniors has been designed to combat these challenges, making communication intuitive and hassle-free with powerful 40dB amplification, three large quick-dial buttons with custom picture slots and a large, clearly labelled SOS button.
- Receiver volume up to 40dB
- Ringer volume up to 85dB
- Hearing aid compatible
- SOS button function
- 1 x Emporia AMPLi40 Amplified Telephone for Seniors
- 1 x Phone Cable
How Loud is the Emporia AMPLi40's Receiver?
The Emporia AMPLi40 is a perfect choice of phone for anyone who is hard of hearing. The receiver volume can be increased up to an extremely loud 40dB through a easy to use, clearly labelled boost button and an adjustable volume control which helps improve the quality and clarity of telephone conversations.
How Loud is the Emporia AMPLi40's Ringer?
The ringing volume is adjustable up to an impressive 85 decibels, loud enough to be clearly heard by the vast majority of users. It is also accompanied by a large visual ringing indicator light ensuring that even users with reduced hearing will be alerted when the phone rings.
How Easy is the Emporia AMPLi40 to Use?
Requiring no power cable, the Emporia AMPLi40 is designed to be as easy to set up and use as possible. Simply plug the phone into your telephone socket and the phone will do the rest! Combined with the speed dial options, the ease of set-up makes this phone as user friendly as any on the market.
Custom photo inserts on the speed dial buttons make calling the right person easy.
How Easy are the Numbers and Keys to See?
With high-contrast, extra-large buttons, the AMPLi40 is also ideal for anyone with limited vision, with the large button size making the numbers easier to read and the keys easier to see. This larger size is also suitable for anybody with reduced dexterity, impaired vision or conditions that cause involuntary movement, as they are easier to manage than smaller, traditional dialling buttons.
Is This Phone Suitable for Those Experiencing Memory Loss?
The AMPLi40 is a practical solution for anybody experiencing memory loss, it includes three key features that help assist anyone experiencing issues with memory:
- Up to 7 one-touch direct-dial buttons can be set up for easy communication with friends and loved ones.
- Up to 3 of the one-touch buttons can include custom picture inserts for additional ease in recognising and calling the person intended.
- There is a single, clearly labelled SOS button in red which will automatically call a predetermined contact if the user is is distress.
Does the Emporia AMPLi40 Need Batteries or a Power Cable?
No, this phone is entirely ready to simply plug in and begin using as soon as you receive it. By drawing the small amount of power necessary to run it through the phone line cable, this phone makes set up as easy and as hassle-free as possible.
What Other Features Does This Amplified Telephone Have?
- Extra-large buttons with high contrast
- Bright Led indicator that lights up when the phone is ringing
- Three separate ringing volumes: 65, 77 and 85 decibels
- Hands-free volume that can also be set to three different volumes
- If you are still having issues hearing there is a volume boost button that can add an additional 40 decibels volume
- There is a mute function available
- Suitable for wall mounting
- Works without an external power supply
- ISDN system compatible
Can the Emporia AMPLi40 Be Wall Mounted?
Yes, the Emporia AMPLi40 can be mounted or affixed to the wall. For more information, please take a look at the wall mounting guide attached below: