Emporia TH21AB-UK Cordless Amplified Phone and Answering Machine
As you get older, developing moderate hearing loss and vision issues is common, but you can't let that get in the way of keeping up with friends and family. The Emporia TH21AB-UK Cordless Amplified Phone and Answering Machine features a loud receiver that can be boosted up to 30dB, as well as a high-contrast LCD display that's easy to read.
The base of the phone includes a digital answering machine that can record up to 60 minutes in crystal-clear clarity, has a customisable outgoing message, as well as remote access. Near or far, you'll never miss a call with Emporia.
- 1 x TH21 AB Cordless Telephone
- 1 x Base with Digital Answering Machine
- 1 x Telephone Line
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- 1 x Quick-Start Guide
- Receiver Volume: Up to 30dB
- Ringing Volume: Up to 30dB
- Hearing aid compatible
What Makes the Emporia TH21AB-UK Such a Fantastic Amplified Telephone?
The Emporia TH21AB-UK Cordless Amplified Phone and Answering Machine is designed especially for those with moderate hearing, vision and memory issues. The result is an incredibly easy-to-use telephone. It sets itself apart with features like:
- Loud Receiver: Hear calls clearer and louder than ever before with an adjustable volume that goes up to 30dB (4x louder than a regular phone!)
- Loud Ringer: The ringer is similarly loud, with an 6 adjustable volume settings and 10 available ring tones
- Answering Machine: Digital answering machine with 60 minutes of storage, customisable outgoing message and remote access
- Hearing Aid Compatibility: Connect seamlessly to your hearing aid – compatible with HAC specified hearing aids
- Large Easy-Read Display: A large, bright screen displays names and numbers, as well as the time and date
- Extra Large Buttons: Dialling couldn't be easier with extra-large, high-contrast buttons, made specifically for the vision-impaired or those with limited motor function
- Conference Calling: The telephone also features a three-way conference call mode which is great for business use or just for family catch-ups!
How Loud Is the Emporia TH21AB-UK?
The Emporia TH21AB-UK is a great choice of phone for anyone with moderate hearing loss thanks to the loud ringer with 6 available settings to suit each individual user. Emporia are best known for the crystal clear clarity of their reception and the receiver volume can be increased up to 30dB at the touch of a button.
Is This Phone Set Hearing Aid Compatible?
Yes this phone can easily be linked to HAC specification hearing aids, so even if you suffer from severe hearing loss, you won't miss a call.
Are the Numbers and Keys Easy to See?
With large, high contrast buttons and an inverted, bright LCD display, the Emporia TH21AB-UK is great for those with vision issues. The caller ID shows the caller's number and will come up with a name in large, bold letters if the contact is saved in the phone book.
Check Your Messages, Wherever You Are!
Whether you're only round the corner or on holiday across the world, you can check your Emporia answering machine remotely. It requires a four-digit access code as well, in order to maintain security.
Is This Phone Suitable for Those Experiencing Memory Loss?
It can be hard for anyone to keep track of numbers and details of people who called us, let alone for those with a reduced memory. The Emporia Cordless Amplified Telephone keeps track of those things for you with a phone book with up to 50 entries and a 30 call log.
How Easy Is the Emporia TH21AB-UK Phone to Use?
The Emporia TH21AB-UK includes a simple quick-start guide and is really easy to set up. It's design to be as intuitive and basic as possible, while still retaining such fantastic features. With extra large buttons, a bright and clear LCD display, as well as operation in a massive 16 languages, anyone can use this phone and answering machine.
Conference Call Capability
Something that set's this phone apart is its 3 way conference call function. It's great for catching up with friends, or even two grandkids at opposite ends of the country at the same time!
Other Features and Benefits of the Emporia Amplified Phone
- Digital answering machine with a recording time of up to 60 minutes
- Record your own outgoing voicemail recording or use pre-set option
- Electronic phone book with up to 50 entries
- Remote access to answering machine so you can check messages while out of house
- Caller list with up to 30 entries along with date and time of calls
- Call waiting and call redirect available so you won't miss a call
- Three-way conference call capability
- Audio boost button raises the volume of the receiver to 30dB for the duration of the call
- Highly adjustable receiver volume up to 30dB
- Extra-loud ringer with 6 available volume settings and 10 available melodies
- High-contrast keys to make dialling easier
- Large, illuminated display ideal for those with limited vision
- Caller ID displayed clearly so you can see who's calling
- HAC specification hearing aid compatible
- Hands free feature, simple to use and easy to activate