Emporia TH21-UK Cordless Amplified Telephone
If you have trouble hearing the phone ring, or with understanding what people on the other end are saying, the Emporia TH21-UK Cordless Amplified Telephone could be exactly what you need. It has an extra loud ringer and receiver, as well as hearing aid compatibility for those with serious hearing issues. With an easy to read, high contrast LCD screen, along with large, clear buttons, it's also fantastic for people with vision or motor issues, who can have trouble dialling the average phone or seeing who is calling.
- 1 x TH21 Cordless Telephone
- 1 x Charging Base
- 1 x Telephone Line
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x Quick-Start Guide
- Receiver Volume: Up to 30dB
- Ringing Volume: Up to 30dB
- Hearing aid compatible
What Makes the Emporia TH21-UK Such a Fantastic Amplified Telephone?
The Emporia TH21-UK Cordless Amplified Telephone is designed especially for those with moderate hearing, vision and memory issues. The result is an incredibly easy-to-use telephone. It sets itself apart with features like:
- Loud Receiver: Hear calls clearer and louder than ever before with an adjustable volume that goes up to 30dB (4x louder than a regular phone!)
- Loud Ringer: The ringer is similarly loud, with an 6 adjustable volume settings and 10 available ring tones
- Hearing Aid Compatibility: Connect seamlessly to your hearing aid – compatible with HAC specified hearing aids
- Large Easy-Read Display: A large, bright screen displays names and numbers, as well as the time and date
- Extra Large Buttons: Dialling couldn't be easier with extra-large, high-contrast buttons, made specifically for the vision-impaired or those with limited motor function
- Conference Calling: The telephone also features a three-way conference call mode which is great for business use or just for family catch-ups!
- Hands-Free Use: For those with limited use of one or both hands, the phone can be dialled and used in speakerphone while it on hook, in the base
How Loud Is the Emporia TH21-UK?
The Emporia TH21-UK is a great choice of phone for anyone with moderate hearing loss thanks to the loud ringer with 6 available settings to suit each individual user. Emporia are best known for the crystal clear clarity of their reception and the receiver volume can be increased up to 30dB at the touch of a button.
Are the Numbers and Keys Easy to See?
With large, high contrast buttons and an inverted, bright LCD display, the Emporia TH21-UK is great for those with vision issues. The caller ID shows the caller's number and will come up with a name in large, bold letters if the contact is saved in the phone book.
Is This Phone Set Hearing Aid Compatible?
Yes this phone can easily be linked to HAC specification hearing aids, so even if you suffer from severe hearing loss, you won't miss a call.
Is This Phone Suitable for Those Experiencing Memory Loss?
It can be hard for anyone to keep track of numbers and details of people who called us, let alone for those with a reduced memory. The Emporia TH21-UK keeps track of those things for you with a phone book with up to 50 entries and a 30 call log.
How Easy Is the Emporia TH21-UK Phone to Use?
The Emporia TH21-UK includes a simple quick-start guide and is really easy to set up. It's design to be as intuitive and basic as possible, while still retaining such fantastic features. With extra large buttons, a bright and clear LCD display, as well as operation in a massive 16 languages, anyone can use this phone.
Conference Call Capability
Something that sets this phone apart is its 3 way conference call function. It's great for catching up with friends, or even two grandkids at opposite ends of the country at the same time!
Also Available with an Answering Machine and Second Telephone
This TH21 Amplified Telephone is also available with an answering machine, or as a corded and cordless set, also with an answering machine:
Other Features and Benefits of the TH21-UK Amplified Phone
- Electronic phone book with up to 50 entries
- Caller list with up to 30 entries along with date and time of calls
- Call waiting and call redirect available so you won't miss a call
- 3-way conference call capability
- Audio boost button raises the volume of the receiver to 30dB for the duration of the call
- Highly adjustable receiver volume up to 30dB
- Extra-loud ringer with 6 available volume settings and 10 available melodies
- High-contrast keys to make dialling easier
- Large, illuminated display ideal for those with limited vision
- Caller ID displayed clearly so you can see who's calling
- HAC specification hearing aid compatible
- Hands free feature, simple to use and easy to activate