Geemarc CL610 Remote SOS Fall Alarm Bracelet
If you or someone you're caring for is vulnerable to falls, then they need an alarmed bracelet. The Geemarc CL610 Remote SOS Fall Alarm Bracelet connects patients to any contact of their choice, whether that's the emergency services, a family member or friend. Featuring a waterproof design for safe use just about anywhere, this design ensures prompt fall management for vulnerable people.
Please note this fall alarm bracelet only works with the Geemarc CL610 Big Button Amplified Telephone.
- 1 x Fall Alarm
- 1 x Necklace Cord
- 1 x Bracelet Cord
- 1 x Battery
This fall alarm bracelet has a number of beneficial features, including:
- Intuitive design calls emergency contact within the click of a button
- Ideal for use in care homes, residential environments and home
- Can be used 20 metres from the phone for safety all around the house
- Waterproof design ensures patients get help if they fall in the shower
- Up to 30 programmable emergency numbers ensures proper help
- Customisable SOS voice announcement alerts emergency contacts
- System arrives with all necessary components for immediate use
How Does This Fall Alarm Bracelet Work?
This fall alarm works by connecting to the Geemarc CL610 Big Button Amplified Telephone. When the patient falls, they can press the red button which automatically connect to the phone to dial a contact of their choice, which needs to be programmed onto the phone before the fall occurs. This allows for swift fall management for enhanced safety. Please note that this bracelet needs to be worn within around 20 metres proximity to the phone in order for the alarm to properly connect.
Where Are Fall Alarm Bracelets Needed?
This bracelet and necklace fall alarm set is ideal for use in a range of environments where people or patients are vulnerable to falls. Some examples of this include:
- Hospitals and medical facilities: where patients are vulnerable to slips, trips and falls and onto the floor.
- Care environments: where patients might suffer from psychological or neurological issues causing them to wander off their chairs.
- Home: where patients who might be over confident in their walking abilities need an alerting system for live-in carers.
What Health Conditions Require Fall Bracelets?
A number of health conditions necessitate fall alarm bracelet Some examples include:
- Mental health sufferers - Individuals suffering from psychological issues might require an alarm system to prevent accidents, since this allows carers to act quickly to manage falls. Many psychological issues increase likelihood of falls, with examples including:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Neurologically divergent people - Many people with a reduced position sense are susceptible to head injuries caused by falling. Fall alarms allow for brisk fall management to prevent severe injury. Some examples of neurological disorders requiring fall prevention kits include:
- Parkinson's disease
- General health issues - A number of people might require fall detection due to more general health conditions, such as:
- Low blood pressure
- Vision defects
For more information on this telephone, check out the below documents: