Bellman Vibrating Bed Shaker for the Hard of Hearing
The Bellman Visit Range allows those with impaired hearing to receive alerts, so throughout the day you can stay aware of signals in the home. But what about during the night? It's far more difficult for a receiver to successfully alert a user if they are asleep; if they are a heavy sleeper, it can be near impossible.
Certain triggers such as the ringing of the doorbell or telephone are more likely to occur during the day. However, with the Bellman Vibrating Bed Shaker for the Hard of Hearing, one can feel confident that they will also be alerted to any nighttime activity, something which is particularly important in regard to baby cry monitors and fire alarms.
Ensure that you never miss a signal with the Bellman Bed Shaker, which delivers powerful vibrations to rouse even the heaviest of sleepers should you need to be alerted.
How Does the Bellman Bed Shaker Work?
Simply place the shaker in your bed, for instance under your pillow or mattress, to ensure your attention will be attracted if your receiver picks up a signal while you're asleep. The shaker can connect to a range of Bellman products with vibrator outputs, such as your receiver, and will vibrate if and when it picks up a signal from them.
The Bed Shaker has a rubber anti-skid protector to keep it in place within your bed, and runs from the power of your receiver so you don't have to worry about replacing its batteries. Operating at a low voltage, it is a safe, reliable method of ensuring you are woken if needed.
Features and Benefits of the Bellman Bed Shaker
Ensuring you will be alerted of nighttime activity in your home not only gives you peace of mind, but is imperative to your safety. The Bellman Bed Shaker is beneficial due to a number of features:
- Powerful vibrations to wake even heavy sleepers
- Anti-slip protection to keep shaker in place when it vibrates
- Compatible with all Bellman Visit Receivers, as well as other Bellman products which have vibrator outputs
- Low-voltage operation so the device is safe to use
- Long cable length of 2m so the shaker is not restricted
- Powered by plugging into receiver, so you don't need to worry about replacing batteries
- Operating voltage:2.0 - 4.0V DC from a Bellman Visit Receiver
- Power consumption: 250 - 750mA
- Dimensions WxHxD: 88 x 88 x 27mm
- Weight: 120g
- Colour: white with red anti-skid protector
- Cable length: 2m
The Bellman Bed Shaker is designed for indoor use only.