Sarabec LA240 Home Loop System
Ideal for making the TV or audio equipment in your home easier to hear for the hard of hearing, the Sarabec LA240 Loop System provides a practical solution for hearing aid users to listen more easily to their TV or Audio equipment via the “T” or “Loop” program of their hearing aid.
It's incredibly important that those with hearing difficulties can continue to enjoy the things they used to, and the Sarabec LA240 enables them to do just that my making the TV or radio instantly more audible without raising the volume and annoying the neighbours!
With no direct connection between the user and a TV or Audio equipment, the Sarabec LA240 allows the user to move freely within the looped area and listen comfortably to a TV or audio equipment without the distractions of normal listening.
How Does the Sarabec LA240 Loop System Work?
The Sarabec LA240 Loop System picks up the sound from a TV via a direct connection or microphone and feeds it to the amplifier. The sound is then passed to a loop of wire around the listening area, which in turn transmits the sound inductively through magnetic sound waves to a hearing aid with the loop facility. The user may then adjust the loop volume or tone to suit their own hearing preference without affecting others.
The Sarabec LA240 Loop System is supplied with either a Loop Cable or Loop Pad:
- The Loop cable is placed around a room that you want to listen in. The sound can be heard anywhere inside the “looped” area and sometimes just outside the loop as well.
- A Loop Pad is an alternative to the loop cable and is used to create a localised or portable system to avoid interference with other systems or where confidentiality is required.
Modern, High Quality Sound
Because it utilises optical and coaxial audio input, the Sarabec LA240 can provide exceptionally high quality sound from most modern TVs or audio systems. This is because the optical input is digital – there's no degradation of sound quality though the wire like you'd find in older analogue inputs.
More Features of the Sarabec LA240 Loop System
The Sarabec LA240 Loop System hosts a range of great features to let you get the most out of your device:
- Memory of control settings allowing remote power switching
- Digital Rotary Volume and Tone controls with LED indication
- Source selection of all inputs from front panel
- 40m Loop cable coverage up to 70m²
- Loop Level Indicator
- Priority Function Control
- Automatic Gain Control