Geemarc CL7500 OPTI Wireless Personal Amplifier For TV
Enhance your audio experience while enjoying TV with your friends and family with the Geemarc CL7500 Wireless Personal Amplifier For TV. These lightweight and ear-cushioning headphones are highly comfortable to wear, even for extended periods, and can be used to wirelessly transmit a higher volume of sound without affecting the experience of those around you. Perfect for the hard-of-hearing, this TV amplifier can go up to 125dB in volume.
- 1 x Amplifying Headset
- 1x OPTI Charging Base
- 1 x AC/DC Power Adaptor
- 1 x Male Jack 3.5mm
- 1 x Optical Cable
- 1 x User Manual
TV Amplifier For the Hard of Hearing
Geemarc's handy amplifying headphones help to improve the audible experience for the hard-of-hearing, without affecting the experience of those around them. It allows those who struggle to hear the TV to comfortably watch a programme with their family and friends. This headset can be connected to the TV and turned up to a booming 125dB, offering users louder volumes without adjusting touching the TV settings.
How Does the CL7500 Wireless Personal Amplifier Work?
The Geemarc TV Amplifier functions as a sound-enhancing tool that allows noise from the TV to be transmitted wirelessly to a set of comfortable headphones. With a charged set of TV amplifying headphones, you can enjoy crisp, clear, and louder sound within 35 metres of the headset base. For step-by-step instructions on set-up and functioning, see the use manual at the bottom of the page.
Key Features and Benefits
- Personal amplifier headphones for use TVs and various audio devices
- Suitable for those who are hard-of-hearing
- Allows users to hear audio at a louder volume than those around them
- Doesn't impact experience or volume for those watching TV with you
- Volume reaches up to 125bD SPL for those with severe hearing loss
- Includes built-in treble/bass adjustment (+/-10dB) and a left/right balance control
- Clarity of digital sound ensures you won't miss a thing
- Blocks out background noise to make hearing easier
- Delay-free listening ensures you get clear sound in real-time
- Features a transmission FHSS, and either stereo or mono mode
- Headphone base can be plugged directly into the optical or analogue input of your TV or audio device
- Lightweight and over-the-head style headset is designed for optimal comfort
- Headset is 15g lighter than the C7400 OPTI model for elevated comfort, especially during longer wear
- Features tactile identification on the headset control buttons
- Auto-turn-off features activates after 4 minutes when there is no signal to conserve power
- Multiple additional headsets can be paired to the same device
- Provides a unique listening experience tailored to your needs
Blocks Out Background Noise
These fantastic quality and comfortable headphones are designed to block out noises around you, allowing you to focus on the audio transmitted from the TV. This is perfect for those with reduced hearing who find that background noise can be disturbing, and make listening even more difficult.
What Kind of Audio Can I Listen to with the Geemarc Wireless TV Listener?
With the Geemarc OPTI Listener, you can connect to TVs and various audio devices with a 3.5mm or optical port. This includes devices such as MP3 players, iPods, smartphones, and computers. This makes these headphones a fantastic choice for enhancing your everyday audible experience, and not just when catching up with your favourite programmes.
How Long Does the Headset Battery Last?
The headset battery lasts for up to eight hours on a single charge. It takes six hours for the headset to achieve a full charge, so we would recommend placing it on the charging dock when you've finished with them to ensure that they are always ready when you need them.
How Comfortable Is the Headset?
This TV listener has a lightweight and padded design which remains comfortable-to-wear even during all-day use. The soft pads cushion your ears to minimise discomfort, and allow you to get full enjoyment out of the eight-hour battery life.
Can I Control the Volume While Wearing the Headset?
On / off settings and the volume controls can be adjusted using the tactile buttons directly on your headset.
Can I Use the Headset With In-Ear Hearing Aids?
The CL7500 OPTI Wireless Headphones are perfectly safe for use by those with all types of hearing aids, including in-the-ear hearing aids.
Can the Geemarc CL7500 Wireless Headphones Be Used with a Computer, Tablet or Laptop?
Provided the device you are using is compatible with either 3.5mm jack, or OPTICAL cables, there is no limit to the number of devices you can use your Geemarc CL75000 Headphones with. This includes:
How to Connect Your Geemarc CL7500 To Your Device
To successfully connect your Geemarc CL7500 to your device of choice, follow the below instructions, or read the user manual (available at the bottom of the page):
Start by inserting the AC adaptor into the DC in 6V socket, which is located at the rear of the charging base.
Next, insert the other end of this lead (male jack) into the socket marked "AUDIO", or insert the optical cable on the back of the charging base into the socket marked "OPTICAL".
From here, there are different installation methods depending on which sockets are available to you. These are:
- OPTICAL cable: Connect the other end of the cable to your AudioSource with optical digital output (e.g., TV set, Hi-Fi system)
- 3.5mm Jack: Insert the other end of the jack-cable into the audio-out socket of your Hi-Fi, mobile phone, TV, or MP3 player.
Once this has been done, plug in the AC adaptor and turn on the charging base. When this is done, a red light will initially display. If the audio is connected correctly, this should be replaced by a green light after around two seconds.
Finally, place your headphones onto the charging base. A red light will appear, indicating that your headphones are charging. A green light will appear once your headphones are fully charged.
How Are the CL7400 TV Listener and the CL7500 OPTI TV Listener Different?
|Feature ||CL7400 ||CL7500 (This Model) |
|Weight ||260g ||245g |
|Adaptors and Cables ||Optical Cable, Jack Port, RCA Plug Adaptor, and AC Power Adaptor ||Optical Cable, Jack Port, and AC Power Adaptor |
|Foldable? ||Yes ||No |
- Digital 2.4G ISM band AFHSS transmission
- Receiving amplification up to 125dB SPL
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000Hz
- Operating indoor range up to 35 metres from the transmitter
- Charging time of the battery: 6 hours
- Continuous usage time: 8 hours
- Jack and optical inputs
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- Weight: 245g