Geemarc CL595 Big Button Corded Photophone with Answering Machine and Extra Cordless Handset
Standard phones can be fiddly and hard to hear for those with hearing and memory impairments, and a phone specifically designed to be accessible for the elderly can provide a huge boost to quality of life. The Geemarc CL595 Big Button Corded Photophone with Answering Machine and Extra Cordless Handset will make the process of making and answering calls easy and safe, as it includes photo identification buttons, simple controls, extra-loud volumes, and a convenient amplified cordless handset for use around the home
- 1 x CL595 Telephone Base
- 1 x Corded Handset
- 2 x Power Adaptors (for base and handset)
- 1 x Telephone Line Cord
- 1 x Cordless Handset
- 1 x Charging Cradle
- 3 x Ni-Mh Batteries
- 2 x Quick User Guides (for base and handset)
- Receiver Volume: Up to 50dB
- Ringing Volume: Up to 80dB
- Hearing aid compatible: Yes
- Answering machine: Yes
- Visual ring indicator: Yes
- Caller ID: Yes
How Accessible is the Geemarc CL595?
The Geemarc CL595 Telephone is extra-loud and easy to use, and also has several other helpful functions. The phone features an SOS function for emergencies, and an answering machine just in case you miss that important call. It also features a memory function for single-touch dialling of four numbers, and can hold a further 50 contacts to save you searching endlessly for numbers!
Who Can Benefit from the Big Button Photophone with Extra Handset?
The phone is ideal for the hard of hearing, as the volume of the earpiece reaches up to 50dB, making it suitable for severe hearing impairment. Those with dexterity issues will find the large, clear keys easy to use, and dementia sufferers will appreciate the three picture contacts, as well as the reassurance of the SOS function.
How Loud Is This Amplified Telephone System?
Both the corded base and included cordless amplified handset have fully adjustable volumes that range from a normal receiver volume to an extra-loud 50dB (16x louder than a standard phone). The ringing volumes of the handset and base are also adjustable, and go all the way up to 80dB, which is roughly equivalent to the sound of a freight train at 15 metres. All volumes can be adjusted to meet your individual requirements, and the needs of those around you.
Can I Add Extra Cordless Handsets?
Yes, up to three additional amplified cordless handsets can be connected to this phone in addition to the extra handset that's already included. Additional handsets can be added to your order on the following page:
How Does the SOS Function Work?
The phone features an SOS button on both the CL595 Corded Telephone and the additional cordless handset. Four emergency numbers can be saved so they can be dialled quickly and easily in event of an emergency. It is also possible to record an emergency voice message to be played out and help you remember any essential next steps in the event of an emergency.
How Does the Answering Machine Function?
The answering machine allows for 15 minutes of recording time. It also features a slow reading function, which plays the messages slowly for easy hearing. The phone also allows you to record voice memos for other users of the phone so you can leave memos while you pop out to the shops.
How Does the Talking Help Function Work?
This function allows the phone to announce the Caller ID number when you have received a call. All you have to do is record the name of the contact, and it will read it out when they call. The telephone also offers the option to block all numbers other than those from a VIP listed number to avoid any unwanted callers.
- Includes an amplified corded phone and extra cordless handset
- Fully hearing aid compatible (full pairing instructions in the user manual below)
- Adjustable receiving volume control up to 50dB (16x louder than a standard phone)
- Base features four one-touch memories, three with pictures for easy recognition
- Extra-loud speakerphone for the hard of hearing
- Redial function for last 10 outgoing calls
- Phonebook can store 50 names and numbers (4 of which can have talking caller ID) for all your friends and family
- Mute/pause function for ease of use
- SOS button for safety in emergencies
- Four emergency numbers can be programmed for safety
CL595 Corded Phone Technical Details
- LCD display is large
- Alarm function
- Power supply by AC adaptor
- Main phone wall mountable
- Range is up to 50m indoors
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 220 x 200 x 70mm
Extra Handset Technical Details
- Standby Time: Approximately 2 days
- Talk Time: Approximately 8 hours
- Handset: 3 x AAA rechargeable batteries
- Handset Dimensions (LxWxD): 187 x 55 x 25mm
- Cradle Dimensions (LxWxD): 77 x 77 x 69mm
User Instruction Manual
Full user instructions, including a step-by-step guide explaining how to pair your extra handset to your base, can be found by clicking the PDF link below. A physical copy of these instructions is also included with your purchase.
|User Manual |