Doro 331ph PhoneEasy Big Button Corded Landline House Phone with Photo Buttons
For those dealing with memory loss, everyday tasks such as using a telephone can become a challenge. Designed with this in mind, the Doro 331ph PhoneEasy Big Button Corded Landline House Phone with Photo Buttons makes calling your loved ones easy with three photo memory buttons, allowing you to reach out without having to look up names and numbers. Optimised for those with reduce dexterity, hearing difficulties or visual impairments, the Doro Corded House Phone features an easy-grip handset, a flashing visual indicator for incoming calls, and a loud ringer volume of 85dB so you won't miss important phone calls.
- 1 x Corded Telephone
- 1 x Line Cord
- Receiver Volume: 18dB (2x louder than standard)
- Ringer Volume: 85dB
- Hearing Aid Compatible: Yes
Why Is The Doro PhoneEasy Landline a Great Phone?
The Doro Corded House Phone is designed to make staying in touch easier. Benefits include:
- Loud Ringer and Receiver: Loud and clear sound with adjustable volume settings so you won't miss important calls
- Simple to Use: Large, widely-spaced buttons
- Picture Memories: Add photos to your speed dial buttons
Key Features and Benefits
- Easy to operate with big, concave buttons that are ideal for the visually impaired
- High-contrast keys with a low reflective finish
- Hearing-aid compatible; simply select the 'T' setting on your hearing aid
- Visual ring indicator so you can see when someone is calling
- Clear sound with volume buttons to easily adjust handset volume
- Maximum handset volume of 18dB (approx twice as loud as a standard phone)
- Maximum ringer volume of 85dB so you won't miss a call
- Features three speed dial memories with spaces for photos
- Easy to install (see instruction manual below)
- Call timer function shows the duration of your call
- Telephone can be wall-mounted for a more convenient position
- Mute button with flashing indicator
- Convenient redial function so you don't have to type out long numbers twice
Please note this handset does not have an answering phone.
Who Can Use the Doro Landline Home Phone?
Designed with seniors in mind, the Doro Home Phone is ideal for anyone who wants to make staying in touch with loved ones simple and uncomplicated. Featuring three speed dial buttons with spaces for photos, the Doro Home Phone allows you to call your most important contacts without having to look up names or remember a sequence of numbers. The Doro Home Phone is a simplified telephone designed for anyone who may feel overwhelmed using a regular phone, for those with reduced visual acuity, and for those who experience difficulty using a smaller keypad, perhaps due to tremors or other motor symptoms.
We recommend it particularly for the following symptoms and conditions:
- Visual impairments
- Reduced dexterity
- Hand tremors
- Lack of mobility
How Loud is The Doro PhoneEasy Home Phone?
The Doro Landline Phone boasts a loud and clear sound quality and is hearing aid compatible, making it ideal for anyone with hearing difficulties. With a maximum earpiece volume of 18dB, the Doro Corded Landline Phone is ideal for those with hearing impairments, and features a volume button so you can find the volume that is most comfortable for you. The ringer volume reaches a maximum of 85dB and the phone also features a visual ring indicator so you can see when someone is calling.
Are the Numbers and Keys Easy to See?
The Doro PhoneEasy Home Phone features large, high-contrast concave keys that are widely spaced out to improve accuracy when dialing phone numbers. Many Doro users find the large, ergonomically-shaped keys much easier to operate than the smaller keys on other telephones.
How Do the Picture Buttons Work?
With the Doro PhoneEasy Landline Phone, you can save three one-touch contacts using the picture buttons shown in the image below, making it easy to keep in touch with your most relied-upon contacts.
Why Choose Doro?
Doro is a leading technology brand for seniors and provides accessible products and services specifically adapted to seniors' needs. 'Easy' is the key building block of Doro's DNA. Doro understands that ageing can turn once-easy tasks into frustrating chores, which is why they created phones that are a breeze to use when seeing, hearing or dexterity declines.
All of their devices come with award-winning Doro DNA features, including loud and clear sound, easy to pick up and hold ergonomics and assistance buttons, creating the possibility for seniors to live active and independent lives whilst ensuring peace of mind.
- Sounds and Signals:
- Loud and clear sound
- Hearing Aid Compatible: Select T Mode
- Maximum Receiving Amplification: 18 dB
- Maximum Ringer Volume: 85 dB
- Visual Ring Indicator: Yes
- Monophonic Ringtones: 1
- Ringer Off Setting: Yes
- Ringer Volume Settings: 3
- Photo Keys: 3
- Redial Memory: 1
- Additional Features:
- Answering Machine: No
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- High contract keys for low reflective finish
- Low profile font for easy operation
- Product Code: 331PH