Doro 312cs PhoneEasy User-Friendly Big Button Corded Telephone with Large Display
Being unable to hear the telephone can be very frustrating and isolating for the elderly and hard-of-hearing, making it more difficult to stay in touch with loved ones. The best-selling Doro 312cs PhoneEasy User-Friendly Big Button Corded Telephone with Large Display makes staying in touch easier than ever. Designed for those with reduced dexterity, hearing difficulties or visual impairments, the Doro User-Friendly Corded Landline features an easy-grip handset, a flashing visual indicator for incoming calls, and a ringer volume of 85dB so you don't miss important phone calls.
- 1 x Corded Telephone
- 1 x Line Cord
- Receiver Volume: 24dB (6x louder than standard)
- Ringer Volume: 85dB
- Answer Phone: No
What Makes the Doro User-Friendly Telephone Such a Great Phone?
The Doro User-Friendly Corded Phone is designed to make it easier to stay in touch. Benefits include:
- Loud Ringer and Receiver: Loud and clear sound with adjustable volume settings so you won't miss important calls
- Simple to Use: Simplified operating system, intuitive menu and large, clear display screen
- Speed Dial: One and two-touch memories to make calling your most trusted contacts quick and easy
Key Features and Benefits
- Easy-to-use keypad with big, concave buttons that are ideal for the visually impaired
- High-contrast keys with a low reflective finish make identifying numbers easier
- Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD screen measuring 95 x 35mm
- Equipped with shortcut keys for ease of use
- Hearing-aid compatible via the 'T' setting on your hearing aid
- Visual ring indicator so you can see when someone is calling
- Clear sound with volume buttons to easily adjust handset volume
- Maximum handset volume of 24dB and maximum ringer volume of 85dB
- Features three one-touch and 10 two-touch memories to help you stay in touch
- Phonebook feature with up to 30 entries
- Easy to install (see instruction manual below)
- Call timer function shows the duration of your call
- Telephone can be wall-mounted
- Mute button with flashing indicator
- Convenient redial function so you don't have to type out long numbers twice
* Please note this handset does not have an answering phone.
Who Can Use the Doro Landline?
Designed with seniors in mind, the Doro Landline Telephone is ideal for anyone who wants to make staying in touch with loved ones simple and uncomplicated. The Doro Standard Landline is a simplified telephone designed for anyone who may feel overwhelmed using a regular phone, for those with reduced visual acuity, and for those who experience difficulty using a smaller keypad, perhaps due to tremors or other motor symptoms.
We particularly recommend it for the following symptoms and conditions:
- Visual impairments
- Reduced dexterity
- Hand tremors
- Lack of mobility
How Loud is The Doro PhoneEasy User-Friendly Landline Telephone?
The Doro Cordless Telephone boasts extra loud and clear sound quality and is hearing aid compatible, making it ideal for anyone with hearing difficulties. With a maximum earpiece volume of 24dB, the Doro Amplified Telephone is ideal for those with hearing impairments, and features a volume button so you can find the volume that is most comfortable for you. The ringer volume reaches a maximum of 85dB. The Doro Landline also features a visual ring indicator so you can see when someone is calling.
Are the Numbers and Keys Easy to See?
The Doro PhoneEasy Telephone features large, high-contrast concave keys that are widely spaced out to improve accuracy when dialing phone numbers. Many Doro users find the large, ergonomically-shaped keys much easier to operate than the smaller keys on other telephones.
How Does the Memory Feature Work?
With the Doro PhoneEasy Landline Telephone, you can save three one-touch contacts using the buttons A, B and C as shown in the image below. You can also save 30 contacts in the phonebook, making it easy to keep in touch with your most relied-upon contacts.
Why Choose Doro?
Doro is a leading technology brand for seniors and provides accessible products and services specifically adapted to seniors' needs. 'Easy' is the key building block of Doro's DNA. Doro understands that ageing can turn once-easy tasks into frustrating chores, which is why they created phones that are a breeze to use when seeing, hearing or dexterity declines.
All of their devices come with award-winning Doro DNA features, including loud and clear sound, easy to pick up and hold ergonomics and assistance buttons, creating the possibility for seniors to live active and independent lives whilst ensuring peace of mind.
- Sounds and Signals:
- Hearing Aid Compatible: Select T Mode
- Maximum Receiving Amplification: 24dB
- Maximum Ringer Volume: 85dB
- Visual Ring Indicator: Yes
- Speakerphone: Yes
- Monophonic Ringtones: 1
- Ringer Off Setting: Yes
- Speaker Volume Settings: 3
- Ringer Volume Settings: 3
- Caller ID Memory: 15
- Phonebook Positions: 30
- Name Display From Phonebook: Yes
- One Touch Memories: 3
- Two Touch Memories (Speed Dial): 9
- Redial Memory: 15
- Additional Features:
- Answering Machine: No
- Big Display Font: Yes
- Call Timer: Yes
- Clock: Yes
- Pre-Dialing: Yes
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- High contract keys for low reflective finish
- Low profile font for easy operation
- Product Code: 312cs