Doro 312cs PhoneEasy Big Button Corded Telephone
Being unable to hear the telephone can feel very isolating for the elderly and the hard of hearing, causing them to miss calls, and making it more difficult to keep in touch with loved ones. The Doro 312cs PhoneEasy Big Button Corded Telephone is a best-selling amplified telephone, designed to be accessible for those who struggle to use a standard landline telephone.
- Ringing Volume (at 1m): Up to 85dB
- Earpiece volume control
- Hearing aid compatible
- NO power cord needed
- Wall mountable
- Redial button
Who Is This Phone Suitable For?
This phone is suitable for users who find standard telephones either too quiet or too complicated to use, as it features amplified sound, large, easy-to-use keys, simple design, and a well-placed visual ring indicator that makes it simple to see when someone is calling. This also includes those suffering from memory problems, those with poor hand dexterity, and the hard of hearing.
What Makes the Doro 312cs PhoneEasy Different from a Standard Telephone?
The Doro 312cs PhoneEasy is hearing aid compatible and features an adjustable loud ringer and a visual ring indicator, great for alerting the hearing impaired to a call. Moreover, it features a large, high contrast display, one-touch memory buttons, big button concave keys, and is easy to grip, so the hearing, memory and visually impaired, and the less dexterous can use the phone with greater ease.
Can I Use It with My Hearing Aid?
Yes, this telephone is hearing aid compatible. All you need to do is select the "T" mode on your hearing aid to enable this feature.
How Easy to Set Up Is This Telephone?
The 312cs PhoneEasy Telephone is designed to be very easy to set up. All you need to do is:
- Connect the curly cord to the handset and to the corresponding socket on the telephone.
- Connect the telephone line cord to a network wall socket, and to the corresponding socket on the back of the telephone.
- Lift the handset and listen for the dial tone.
How Is This Phone Powered?
This telephone is powered from the telephone line. If the power from the line is insufficient, you can install four AA alkaline batteries as backup for the Caller ID and speakerphone.
Is the Doro 312cs PhoneEasy Telephone Good for Emergency Situations?
The Doro 312cs allows you to save three one-touch and 30 phone book positions. One touch memories are stored in M1, M2 and M3 buttons, which means that the user can easily store all the most important numbers to those three buttons, making them easily accessible in case of an emergency.
Where Can I Learn More About the Doro 312cs PhoneEasy Telephone?
You can learn more about how to set up and use the Doro 312cs PhoneEasy Telephone by viewing the user manual linked below:
|User Manual |
In Which Countries Can I Use This Phone?
This telephone is intended for the analogue telephone network lines in the following countries: AT, BE, BG, CH, CY, CZ, DE, DK, EE, ES, FI, FR, GB, GR, HU, IE, IS, IT, LV, LT, LU, MT, NL, NO, PL, PT, RO, SI, SK, SE.
Features and Benefits
- Corded phone with easy connection via telephone network wall socket
- HAC (hearing aid compatible) for clear sound direct to your hearing aids
- Concave, big button keypad aid the visually impaired and the less dexterous
- High contrast keys with low reflective finish
- Big display font and large backlit LCD display further aids the partially sighted
- Wall mountable for easy access
- Low profile front for easy operation
- Speakerphone function for hands-free use or group conversations
- Call timer indicates duration of the call so you can keep track of how long calls last
- Alpha numeric display
- Menu navigation for easy use
- Internal clock with date and time
- Easy-clean surfaces
- Easy-grip, comfortable handset aids the less dexterous
- Network: PSTN
- Maximum Ringing Volume: 85dB
- Caller ID Memory: 15
- Display Size (HxW): 95 x 35mm
- Phone Book Positions: 30
- One-Touch Memories: 3
- Monophonic Ringtones: 1
- Ringer Volume Settings: 3