Doro 8200 ClearSound Easy Android Smartphone for Seniors with Assistance Button
Age-related hearing loss can be frustrating and can make staying in contact with friends and family tricky. The Doro 8200 ClearSound Easy Android Smartphone for Seniors with Assistance Button is the perfect choice for seniors who want a user-friendly smartphone with crystal clear sound for better conversations. The assistance button provides security if you fall or need someone's help, and the easy-to-use interface of the Doro ClearSound Smartphone features extra large icons to simplify your experience with technology.
- 1 x Smartphone
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 1 x Charging Cradle
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- Receiver Volume: 35dB (6x louder than a standard mobile)
- Ringer Volume: 83dB
- Hearing Aid Compatible: Yes
Why Is the Doro ClearSound Smartphone a Great Smartphone?
The Doro ClearSound Smartphone is designed to make your experience with technology stress-free and simple. Benefits include:
- Loud Ringer and Receiver: Loud and clear sound with adjustable volume settings so you won't miss important calls
- Simple to Use: Simplified operating system, intuitive menu and large, clear icons
- Extra Safety Features: Response button alerts your selected contacts that you are in need of help
Key Features and Benefits
- Doro ClearSound to make conversations crystal clear
- Ideal for those experiencing age-related hearing loss
- Hearing aid compatible for clearer conversations
- HD Voice technology so you can hear in noisy environments
- Easy-to-use intuitive interface and Google Assistant
- Makes staying in touch with friends and family simple
- Assistance Button for sending alerts to loved ones
- Triple camera for stunning photos and simplified camera menu
- Takes great portrait and low-light shots
- Two pre-installed apps to facilitate support from trusted contacts
- Water resistant to splashes and protected from limited dust ingress
How Loud is the Doro ClearSound Easy Smartphone?
For the hard of hearing, regular mobile phones often aren't loud enough to meet their needs, with a normal incoming volume of approximately 8 - 10dB. The Doro Smartphone is fitted with a 35dB earpiece – 6 times louder than a regular mobile phone – making it much easier to have a conversation. The ringer can be set to a maximum of 83dB (measured at 1 metre) so you won't miss important calls. The HD voice technology ensures you'll be able to hear conversations clearly, even in noisy environments.
Who Can Use the Doro Easy Smartphone?
Designed with seniors in mind, the Doro Smartphone is designed to make communication simple. Featuring extra loud and clear sound a high visual contrast, the Doro Easy Smartphone is easier to use than regular smartphones. With easy-to-navigate menus, the Doro Easy Smartphone is particularly helpful for those want to simplify their relationship with technology. We particularly recommend the Doro Smartphone for those who want the reassurance of a phone with extra safety features, including:
- The hard-of-hearing
- Visually impaired users
- Those with limited mobility
- Those with personal safety concerns, e.g falls
- Those who want a simple, easy-to-use smartphone
Is the Doro Easy Smartphone Easy to Use?
Most smartphones these days come with so many features that it can be confusing to navigate. The Doro ClearSound Smartphone is an easy-to-use device with an intuitive interface to guide you seamlessly to what you're looking for. With a 6.1" full screen and easy-to-read screen, the Doro Smartphone promises a great visual experience.
What Are The Safety Features of the Doro Easy Smartphone?
The Doro Easy Smartphone comes pre-installed with two apps to improve your safety:
- Response by Doro: The Response button on the back of the Doro alerts responders through this app that help is needed. The Doro users GPS location is shown in the app, allowing loved ones to locate the Doro user quickly and easily.
- TeamViewer Quick Support: This app allows the user to get remote assistance from a trusted contact, giving them temporary, full access to your smartphone so they can help you directly, as if they were sitting next to you.
Can the Doro ClearSound Smartphone Help in An Emergency?
Featuring ICE (In Case of Emergency), you can add information such as next of kin and medication details to your phone for first responders to access in the event of an emergency.
How Long Does the Doro Smartphone Battery Last?
With up to 900 minutes of talking time, the Doro Easy Smartphone boasts a long battery life, allowing you to stay connected throughout the day. The Doro Smartphone is easy to charge by using the charging cable provided, or placing the phone into the charging cradle. You can also charge the Doro Smartphone through your computer using the cable provided.
Why Choose Doro?
Doro is a leading technology brand for seniors and provides accessible products and services specifically adapted to seniors' needs. 'Easy' is the key building block of Doro's DNA. Doro understands that ageing can turn once-easy tasks into frustrating chores, which is why they created phones that are a breeze to use when seeing, hearing or dexterity declines. All of their devices come with award-winning Doro DNA features, including loud and clear sound, easy to pick up and hold ergonomics and assistance buttons, creating the possibility for seniors to live active and independent lives whilst ensuring peace of mind.
- Main Features:
- Android and Google apps
- Assistance / Safety Button
- Boosted Ringer
- Easy-to-Read Display
- GPS Tracking System
- Hearing aid compatible
- Loud and Clear Sound
- Talk Time: Up to 900 minutes
- Standby Time: Up to 15 days
- Video Recording
- QR Code Reader
- Call Log Positions: >100
- HD Voice Certified
- Hearing Aid Compatible: M4 / T3
- Maximum Receiving Amplification: 35dB
- Maximum Ringer Volume: >83dB
- Microphone Mute: Yes
- Speaker Volume Settings: Yes
- Tone Control: Yes
- Volume Settings: 7
- Polyphonic Ringtones: 30
- Dimensions: 156 x 73 x 9.2mm
- Weight: 169.2g
- Adjustable Font Size: Yes
- Backlit Display: Yes
- Big Display Text: Yes
- Brightness Adjustment: Yes
- Colour Display: Yes
- Contrast Adjustment: Yes
- Customisable Wallpaper: Yes
- Display Size: 6.1"
- Optional display modes optimised for visually impaired users
- Resolution: 1560 x 720
- Touchscreen Display: Yes
- Soft Touch Coating for Better Grip: Yes
- Cables and Connections:
- Headset Outlet: 3.5mm
- Charging Cable: USB type C
- Battery Type: Lithium ion Polymer 3000mAH
- AC Adapter Spec: 5V/1000mA
- Internal Storage: 4GB + 64GB
- A-GPS: Yes
- Bluetooth: 5.2
- GPRS: Yes
- GSM (Band): 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Memory Card Type: Micro SD Card (128GB Max)
- Nano-SIM: Yes
- RAM: 2GB
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- OS: Android 12
- Compatible With: Doro Watch 3500