Doro 100w PhoneEasy DECT Amplified Cordless Telephone with Big Buttons and Audio Boost (Twin Set)
Featuring an audio boost button that give you an extra 10dB of volume, the Doro 100w PhoneEasy DECT Amplified Cordless Telephone with Big Buttons and Audio Boost (Twin Set) is ideal for those who are struggling with age-related hearing loss. Equipped with large, widely-spaced keys, the Doro Amplified Telephone is also easy to use for those with visual impairments and reduced dexterity. A pair of handsets allows you to place phones in different places within your home.
- 2 x Cordless Telephones
- 2 x Base Charging Units (1 x Master Base and 1 x Secondary Base)
- 2 x Power Adaptors
- 2 x Line Cords
- 2 x Batteries
- Receiver Volume: 30dB (4x louder than standard)
- Ringer Volume: 90dB
- Hearing Aid Compatible: Yes
Why Is the Doro PhoneEasy a Great Phone?
The Doro PhoneEasy DECT Telephone is designed to make your experience with technology stress-free. Benefits include:
- Loud Ringer and Receiver: Loud and clear sound with adjustable volume settings so you won't miss important calls
- Simple to Use: Simplified keypad with large, widely-spaced buttons
- Audio Boost: An extra 10dB of volume at the push of a button
Key Features and Benefits
- Extra-clear sound and maximum receiving amplification of 30dB
- Maximum ringer volume of 90dB so you won't miss calls
- Audio boost button gives up to 10dB louder sound
- Hearing-aid compatible with a built-in hearing loop
- Large, easy-to-read display and characters
- Large, widely-spaced keys that make the telephone simple to use
- Easy to install – see instruction manual below
- Approximately 100 hours of standby time and 10 hours call time
- Battery charge indicator will flash on screen when battery is running low
- Battery low warning tone when call is in progress
- Has a range of between 50 - 300 metres
- Speed dial function for two numbers
- Call timer indicates the call duration
- Temporary silent mode to turn off hand ring signal
- Paging mode allows you to easily locate misplaced handsets
- Phonebook feature allows you to save 20 names and numbers
- Assign a unique ringtone to individual contacts
- Alarm function with 7 minute snooze option
- Register up to five handsets with one base
- Eco Functionality Label; lower impact on the environment
- In compliance with Directives: 2014/53/EU and 2011/65/EU
Who Can Use the Doro Telephone with Audio Boost?
Designed with seniors in mind, the Doro Amplified Telephone is ideal for anyone who wants to make staying in touch with loved ones simple and uncomplicated. We particularly recommend it for the following symptoms and conditions:
- Hearing difficulties
- Visual impairments
- Reduced dexterity
How Loud Is the Doro PhoneEasy Amplified Cordless Telephone?
The Doro Cordless Telephone boasts extra loud and clear sound quality and is hearing aid compatible, making it ideal for anyone with hearing difficulties. With a maximum earpiece volume of 30dB, the Doro Amplified Telephone is ideal for those with hearing impairments, and features a boost button on the side of the handset that activates an audio boost for when you need a little extra help with hearing.
Are the Numbers and Keys Easy to See?
The Doro PhoneEasy Telephone features large, high-contrast keys that are widely spaced out to improve accuracy when dialing phone numbers. Many Doro users find large keys are much easier to operate than the small keys on other telephones. The Doro Telephone also features a bright, backlit display, making it easy to use for those with visual impairments.
How Long Does the Doro PhoneEasy Cordless Telephone Battery Last?
With up to 100 hours of standby time and up to 10 hours of talk time, the Doro PhoneEasy Amplified Telephone boasts a long battery life, allowing you to stay connected more easily. The Doro Cordless Telephone comes with a handy charging cradle that your telephone slots easily into and can be kept on table or nightstand. The battery charge indicator will flash when the battery is low, and thanks to the low-battery warning signal, if you're on a call, you'll be notified with a tone when your Doro Telephone needs charging.
How Does the Phonebook Feature Work?
With the Doro Cordless Telephone, you can save up to 20 contacts. The name of your contact will be displayed on the screen when they call. It is also possible to assign a ringtone to your saved contacts, so you'll know who's calling as soon as the phone starts ringing.* You can set speed dial for keys 2 - 9 on you handset to ensure you can reach your most relied-on contacts quickly and easily.
* Please note this function only works if you subscribe to the Caller ID service.
Is the Doro Telephone Eco Friendly?
The Doro Cordless Telephone carries the Eco Functionality label to help customers easily identify products that have a lower impact on the environment. Products carrying this label feature:
- Reduced power consumption in both operation and standby modes
- Adaptive transmissive power depending on range on base unit
Can I Add Additional Handsets?
You can register up to five additional handsets to the main base unit of the Doro Cordless Telephone. It is possible to transfer calls between handsets, and have conference calls with all handsets. The call number for internal calls will be shown in the display in standby mode.
Why Choose Doro?
Doro is a leading technology brand for seniors and provides accessible products and services specifically adapted to seniors' needs. 'Easy' is the key building block of Doro's DNA. Doro understands that ageing can turn once-easy tasks into frustrating chores, which is why they created phones that are a breeze to use when seeing, hearing or dexterity declines.
All of their devices come with award-winning Doro DNA features, including loud and clear sound, easy to pick up and hold ergonomics and assistance buttons, creating the possibility for seniors to live active and independent lives whilst ensuring peace of mind.
- Sounds and Signals:
- Hearing Aid Compatible: Select T Mode
- Maximum Receiving Amplification: 30 dB
- Maximum Ringer Volume: 90dB
- Volume Boost Button: +10dB
- Boosted Ringer: Yes
- Speakerphone: Yes
- Microphone Mute: Yes
- Visual Ring Indicator: Yes
- Call timer: Yes
- Monophonic Ringtones: 5
- Polyphonic Ringtones: 5
- Ringer Off Setting: Yes
- Speaker Volume Settings: 5
- Volume Settings: 5
- Handset Size: 180 x 54 x 30mm
- Display Size: 23 x 38mm
- Battery Type: 2xAAA NiMH
- Low Battery Warning: Yes
- Talk Time: Up to 10 Hours
- Standby Time: Up to 100 Hours
- DECT - Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications
- Eco Functionality Label
- High contrast keys with low reflective finish
- Date and Time Stamp
- Clock Display
- Name display from Phonebook
- One Touch Memories: 2
- Phonebook Positions: 20
- Two Touch Memories (Speed Dial): 9
- Redial Memory: 5
- Additional Features:
- Answering Machine: No
- Backlit Display: Yes
- Keylock: Yes
- Key Tone: Yes
- GAP Compatible: Yes
- Range: 50 - 300 metres
- Out-of-Range Warning: Yes
- Pre-Dialing: Yes
- Wake-Up Alarm: Yes
- Call Timer: Yes
- Maximum Number of Handsets Per Base: 5