Bierley Maggie Portable Electronic Magnifier
For those with a visual impairment, it can be difficult to read books, labels and other small text, making everyday tasks inconvenient and even stressful. The Bierley Maggie Portable Electronic Magnifier is a compact magnifying device that can be taken anywhere, providing crisp and clear magnified text for easy reading.
- Compact and lightweight portable magnifier for the visually impaired
- Provides large, clear and crisp magnified text on a 5" LCD screen
- Convenient design can be slipped into shirt pockets and small purses
- Ideal for reading books, labels, menus, newspapers or any other small text
- Supplied with a faux leather wallet to keep your Maggie protected
- Narrow border maximises screen size while minimising bulk
- Fold-out leg provides a perfect and consistent viewing angle
- High-contrast screen is easy to read for those with visual impairment
- Provides six hours of magnification on a single charge
- Rechargeable via a USB port for charging from a wall, computer or any other device
- Red/green flashing icon to signify low battery and charging
- Two bright white LEDs allow easy reading in any light level
- Maggie Mode provides white text on black background for those with macular degeneration
Portable and Sleek Design
The Maggie's modern design maximises screen size with minimal border and bulk, making it one of the most portable and efficient magnifiers available. Small enough to fit into shirt pockets as well as any purse and most wallets, the Maggie allows you to clearly read all text, no matter where you are.
The high-contrast screen of the Maggie makes text and images as sharp and clear as can be, making it easy to read any text, even on colourful backgrounds. Maggie Mode allows the device to display white text on a black background, minimising glare and providing easy reading for those suffering from macular degeneration.
How Long Will the Battery Last?
The Maggie's battery will last for 6 hours once fully charged. The battery will charge fully after being connected to power for 1 - 2 hours.
How Does it Work?
The Maggie is designed to be easy to use for just about anyone. These three functions are all you need to know:
- On/Off - To turn the device on and off, simply hold the power button for a few seconds
- Mode - To toggle between modes, press the button on the middle of the Maggie device
- Zoom - To change the size of the text on your screen, press the buttons on the right to zoom in and out.
See the Maggie for Yourself
Watch the video below for a quick overview of the Maggie's features as well as a demonstration of use.