Bellman Visit Pager Charger for the Hard of Hearing
If you own a Bellman Visit receiver unit, you likely put your faith in the product's ability to perform, trusting that it will always be there to alert you when you need it. Keeping your device charged is therefore a priority: failure to do so puts you at risk of missing your alerts, whether this is an incoming call, or something more urgent like the sounding of your fire alarm.
The Bellman Visit Charger is a sturdy and durable charger which can connect two vibrating pads at once, so you can sleep easy knowing your device will always be ready to alert you, even when charging at night.
How Does the Bellman Visit Charger Work?
Simply slot your existing Bellman Visit Pager into the machine, allowing it to charge. A full recharge generally takes up to eight hours so connecting it at nighttime is suggested, meaning when you wake in the morning your receiver will be as ready for the day ahead as you are.
You can trust that your receiver will continue to pick up signals whilst it is charging and provide you with the necessary alerts. The charger itself will vibrate and light up when the receiver is notified. Alternatively, you can plug in up to two Bellman Bed Shakers to attract your attention when using whilst sleeping.
The Bellman Charger plugs into the mains, but also includes back-up batteries which automatically charge and take over if there is a loss of power. That way, your machine will always be ready to perform.
Features and Benefits of the Bellman Visit Charger
- Around the clock alerting – can connect to up to 2 Bed Shakers to signal you both day and night
- Connects to your Bellman Visit System via the Pager Reciever (sold separately)
- Vibrates and lights up just like your pager to attract your attention
- Can also connect to other Bellman products such as the Bellman Alarm Clock
- Battery back-up – batteries automatically charge when device is plugged into mains and will automatically take over if needed, so no risk of power loss
- Uses rechargeable batteries – no need to keep buying replacement batteries
- Use of LED lights to indicate when your device is charging and when it is fully charged
- Cable length of 1.7m so the charger is not restricted
- Can be hung from the wall using the hanging bracket and enclosed screw, or placed on a level surface using enclosed support legs
- Mains power: 8V DC/ 800mA with built-in power supply unit
- Battery power: internal NiMh batteries (he internal back-up batteries must be changed at service workshop)
- Charging the back-up battery: via the power supply unit (discharged batteries will take at least 24 hours to charge, the normal charging time is approx. 6 hours)
- Vibrator power: 2.0 - 4.0VDC (BE9086 should be connected to vibrator output B.)
- Dimensions W x H x D: 78 x 88 x 43mm
- Weight: 385g (with battery)
- Colour: white