Bellman Audio Microset
The Bellman Audio Microset consists of an individual in-ear earbud and lapel microphone, designed to be used with the Bellman Mino Audio Amplifier. Once connected to your Mino, the Microset is used to pick up audio and feed it directly into your ear for a discreet look with a directed mic that will better pick up sound when you're out and about.
- 1 x Earphone
- 1 x Lapel Mic
- Earphone Sensitivity: 113(± 3)dB/mW
- Microphone Directivity: Omnidirectional
- Microphone Sensitivity: -47 (±3)dB1
What Is This Product?
This is an accessory for the Bellman Mino Audio Amplifier, it is a lapel microphone and in-ear earbud. The lapel mic should be worn on the body and plugged into the Mino as an alternative to the built in microphone. The enhanced audio created by the Mino will be fed directly into your ear through the singular earbud.
Who Can Benefit from Using the Bellman Audio Microset?
If you are hard of hearing and are looking for a discreet solution to amplify people's voices while filtering out background noise, then this is the accessory for you. It can be worn with any clothing for a natural look and will help you hear what is going on when you're out, whether you're on a date, at a business meeting, a family dinner or anything else.
Designed for discretion, the Microset is a very small device with a big impact upon your hearing. Once attached to the Bellman Mino, the Mino can be placed in your pocket and the mic worn on your lapel, sleeve or other desired area. This allows for an inconspicuous look with only the earbud visible.
Key Benefits of the Bellman Audio Microset
- Works with the Bellman Mino to provide exceptional audio quality for the hard of hearing
- Lapel microphone picks up speech even when you're out in a busy and noisy environment
- The in-ear earbud feeds the loud and enhanced audio directly and clearly into your ear
- Designed for a discreet look so that it can be worn inconspicuously whatever the occasion
- Connector: 3.5mm stereo jack plug
- Cable Length: 95mm (3.1")
- Sensitivity: 113(± 3)dB/mW (@ 1kHz)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 20kHz
- Maximum Power: 10mW
- Impedance: 32Ω
- Type: Electret condenser microphone
- Directivity: Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: -47 (±3)dB1
- Frequency Response: 110Hz to 16kHz
- S/N Ratio: >58 dB
- Bias Voltage: Max. 10VDC