Alcatel TMax 70 Big-Button Large Display Corded Amplified Telephone
The Alcatel TMax 70 Big-Button Large Display Corded Amplified Telephone is the perfect choice for a range of users, including the elderly and those with memory or vision impairments. For ease-of-use, the phone includes larger buttons, and 6 direct memory keys for quick and easy dialling of essential care figures. Also included on this phone is an automatic block mode, which prevents the phone from ringing in unless receiving a call from a number that is already stored on the device.
- 1 x Corded Handset with Docking Station
- 1 x Telephone Line
- Maximum Ringer Volume: 80dB
- Hearing Aid Compatible?: No
Who Is the Corded Phone Useful For?
The Alcatel TMax 70 telephone is ideal for those with visual impairments, elderly users, and those with hearing difficulties. The big-button design with large direct memory keys make it easier for those with impaired vision to identify the various digits and letters, and the adjustable contrast levels ensure easy viewing of the display screen.
For those with hearing difficulties, the receiver volume features a +30dB audio boost feature for enhanced clarity, while the ringer can be turned up to as loud as 80dB. There is also a flashing indicator to provide a visual alert to users when the phone is ringing, and a large, easy-to-read display screen.
The simplistic phone design, along with six direct memory keys and the ability to store up to 99 names and numbers, make this perfect for elderly users, or those who have issues with their memory.
Key Features and Benefits
- Corded landline device with large buttons
- Perfect for those with visual or hearing impairments
- Suitable for elderly users, and those who have issues with memory
- Includes a smart block key with automatic and manual setting
- Automatic smart block prevents numbers not stored or marked as VIP from ringing
- Manual smart block allows users to individually block up to 50 numbers
- 3-line, large alphanumerical button layout ensures easy identification of individual keys
- Choose from five display screen contrast levels to ensure clarity
- Includes a backlit keypad to make buttons easier to see
- Large ringer indicator flashes to alert user to incoming calls
- Audio-boost key increases headset volume by +30dB
- Features a maximum ringer volume of 80dB
- Easy-to-install design is ideal for a range of users
- Eco-friendly phone works without battery or power supply
- Hands-free speakerphone function offers optimal convenience
- Can store up to 99 names and numbers in the phone directory
- Includes six direct memory keys, three of which have space to write names
- Displays caller name and / or number before answering on 2nd call
- Suitable for either wall mounting or display on a flat surface
Manual or Automatic Number Blocking
This quality corded phone device is designed with number-blocking features, with either a manual or automatic option to choose from. Manual number blocking allows the user to block numbers during or after incoming calls, by using the call log and dedicated block key. For manual blocking, it is possible to block up to 50 numbers.
Automatic number blocking can be particularly useful for vulnerable or easily confused users, as it means that only stored or VIP numbers can ring.
Perfect for Elderly and Vulnerable Users
The simple and easy-to-install design of this corded landline makes it perfect for elderly users, and those who have issues with their memory. To ensure that these users can always reach out to their carers/support network, this phone includes:
- A call log that can store up to 99 numbers
- Six memory keys for quick dialling, with three keys offering space to write names
- Automatic block mode can be activated so that only stored and VIP numbers will ring
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18.2 x 21.5 x 9.5cm
- Audio Boost Key: +30dB
- Maximum Ringer Volume: 80dB