Voice Aid Voice Amplifier Kit JF105A
For those with a weak or strained voice, not being able to be heard by others is nearly as frustrating as not being able to speak loudly in the first place. The Voice Aid Voice Amplifier Kit JF105A has everything you need to give your voice a boost in volume, so that you can be heard easily by others.
- 1 x Voice Amplifier (18W)
- 1 x Headset Microphone
- 1 x Lapel Microphone
- 1 x Auxiliary Cable
- 1 x Adjustable Strap
- 1 x Belt Clip
- 1 x Mains Charger
- 1 x Carry Case
- 1 x Instructions Booklet
Features and Benefits
- Voice amplifier dramatically boosts the volume of your voice, with clear sound output
- Reduces further voice strain and weakening
- Sensitive enough to pick up even a whisper
- Pitch modulator varies the sound of your voice
- Lightweight headset microphone for comfort, or option to choose the lapel microphone offering discretion
- Can be connected to a computer or mobile phone for increased audibility when using phone or video calling apps
- Provides 12 hours of continuous use meaning you don't need to constantly re-charge it
- Necklace and belt clip attachment making the device easy to carry
- Handy carry case for easy storage once the device is used for the day
What is the Voice Aid Voice Amplifier?
An innovative voice enhancer device, the Voice Aid Voice Amplifier gives you the freedom to increase the volume of your voice, so that you don't need to put further strain on your already strained and weak voice. This handy device allows you to be heard easier by others, giving you total confidence when communicating, and preventing any frustrating situations.
Who is this Voice Aid Device For?
The Voice Aid Amplifier has been designed for young and elderly people who have acquired a weak or strained voice as a result of conditions such as:
- Parkinson's disease
- Multiple system atrophy
- Motor neurone disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Vocal damage from surgery around the voice box
Additionally, those who have to spend most of their day projecting their voices, for example motivational speakers, trainers, or coaches, may give their voice a break by using this device.
See the Voice Aid for Yourself!
To learn more about the Voice Aid Amplifier, and see exactly how it looks and how you can wear it, please watch the short video below:
How Powerful is the Voice Aid Voice Amplifier?
With a power output of 18 watts (which is more powerful than most small amplifiers), this voice aid device can pick up even the faintest of voices, and gives out a high-quality audio output. The Voice Aid Voice Amplifier has the ability to amplify your voice for up to 12 hours straight, without you having to re-charge it too.
Where Can I Use this Voice Amplifier?
The Voice Aid Voice Amplifier can be used both indoors and outdoors. Use this device at home when speaking to your loved ones, or outdoors when speaking amongst a group of people.
Can I Connect this Voice Amplifier to my Mobile Phone or Computer?
As you get older staying in touch with your loved ones can be tricky, and even trickier with a strained voice. The Voice Aid Amplifier can be connected to your mobile phone or computer for increased audibility when calling or video calling your loved ones.
The Voice Aid Voice Amplifier Kit comes with two types of microphones - a headset microphone and a lapel microphone. Should you not want something over your head, the lapel microphone can be simply attached to your clothing for a more discreet choice.
Give Power Back to Your Voice
The Voice Aid Voice Amplifier allows you to control the volume of your own voice in any environment you wish. You are able to give power back to your voice and live a more fulfilling life.
Boosts Your Confidence
A weak or strained voice that has resulted from certain conditions, can have a serious impact on your confidence and quality of life, and you may even find yourself not wanting to socialise at all. The Voice Aid Voice Amplifier will give you the confidence to get out there and communicate with others.
Technical Specifications of the Voice Aid Voice Amplifier
- Max. power output: 18 Watts RMS
- Output impedance: 4W
- Pitch modulator range: 63 to 630Hz
- Frequency response: 100Hz - 20KHz
- Operation voltage: DC9V, 6450 mA
- Recharge time: 3 - 5 hours
- Battery charger: DC9V / 650 mA
- Battery operating time: 12 hours of continuous use
- CE marked
- Height: 98mm
- Width: 88mm
- Depth: 40mm
- Weight: 209mm