Sarabec VC10 Vibrating Alarm Clock
Waking up in the morning is a struggle for anyone at the best of times, but if you are hard of hearing it can be much more difficult; often a standard sounding alarm simply isn't loud enough to wake you.
The Sarabec VC10 Vibrating Alarm Clock is a stylish, battery-powered alarm clock connected by a lead to a slim pad that is placed under your pillow. When the alarm time is reached, the alarm clock sounds and the pad under your pillow simultaneously vibrates, making it perfect for waking the hard of hearing or particularly deep sleepers.
Start The Day Right
The vibrations and buzzer from the Sarabec VC10 Vibrating Alarm Clock becomes continuous, rather than pulsing, if the clock is not switched off after a few seconds. The clock has an easy to read analogue dial, features a backlight, a snooze facility and, if required, the option to turn off the audible alarm so that you are woken only by the vibrating pad under your pillow.
Start the day right with the Sarabec VC10 Vibrating Alarm Clock and ensure you don't miss an alert.
Features of the Sarabec VC10 Vibrating Alarm Clock
The Sarabec VC10 Vibrating Alarm Clock hosts a range of great features which enable you get the most out of your device:
- An analogue battery powered alarm clock - portable, does not need to be plugged into mains
- Includes slim battery powered pad with connecting lead
- 4 x AA alkaline batteries included - one for the clock and 3 for the pad
- Operating instructions for easy set-up and operation of your alarm clock
- Dimensions H x W x D: 85 x 120 x 50mm
- Weight: 170g
- Power supply: 1 x AA LR6 1.5 V battery
- Alarm duration: 40 minutes
- Volume: 75dB
- Dimensions H x W x D: 30 x 85 x 85mm
- Weight: 118g
- Power supply: 3 x AA LR6 1.5 V batteries
- Connecting cable: 2m