Geemarc Wake'n'Shake Spot Extra-Loud Alarm Clock
Ideal for the hard of hearing and heavy sleepers, the Geemarc Wake'n' Shake Spot Extra-Loud Alarm Clock is a digital alarm clock with an extra-loud ringer. It features a spotlight that projects the time onto your ceiling or wall, as well as a vibrating pad to place under your pillow to ensure you never sleep through your alarm again.
- 1 x Geemarc Wake'n'Shake Spot Alarm Clock
- 1 x Adaptor Plug
- 1 x Vibration Shaker
- 1 x Instructions Manual
Key Features and Benefits
- Large white display for easy reading of the time
- Red spotlight can be rotated 90° and inclined 180° to suit the room
- Choice of 12 or 24 hour display options for easy use
- Alarm, time and snooze can be customised to fit your schedule
- Alarm can last for up to an hour for very deep sleepers
- Includes a vibration pad to place under your pillow for a further alert
- Adaptor plug included for your convenience
Will the Geemarc Wake'n'Shake Spot Alarm Clock Wake Me Up?
The Geemarc Wake'n'Shake Spot Alarm Clock is designed for people who are unable to hear a standard alarm. If you are completely unable to hear, the clock can provide a flashing strobe light or a vibrating pad to be placed under your pillow. You can even customise the intensity of each feature, ensuring you'll find something that will get you up in the morning.
How Loud Is 'Extra Loud'?
The Geemarc Wake'n'Shake Spot Alarm Clock has a 95dB loud ringer at a 1-metre distance, similar to the volume of a passing motorcycle. At the upper end of the spectrum, sounds much louder than 105dB can be damaging, so 95dB is fairly loud whilst keeping you safe.
The Wake'n'Shake Spot is currently one of Geemarc's loudest alarms. Take a look at the PDF below to find a chart comparing this to other Geemarc models.
Why Might I Use the Projected Time Feature?
This Geemarc alarm clock is designed with a projected time feature, which projects the time onto the wall or ceiling to ensure you can always see it. The side knob allows you to rotate the projected time to suit your line of vision. It is 90º rotatable and 180º inclinable.
How Bright Is the Screen?
The clock's flash has an extra-bright LED light, which can be difficult for even the heaviest sleepers to ignore. You don't need to worry about the clock face waking you up in the middle of the night, though. The alarm has a dimmer switch that allows you to adjust the brightness to three different levels, and the projector display shouldn't interrupt your sleep either as it is a less intrusive, dark-red colour.
Can I Use the Ringer and the Flash at the Same Time?
The ringer, flash and vibration can be turned on separately or at the same time. You choose between having just the ringer on its own, the ringer and the flash, or all three. The intensity of each feature can be toggled depending on your sensitivity to them.
Can I Choose How Long I Snooze For?
You can customise the time as well as the alarm and snooze duration by using the buttons located at the top of the alarm. The alarm can last up to one hour, whilst the length of the snooze can be set between 5 and 60 minutes, giving you plenty of time for a lie-in. There's also the option of either a 12 or 24 hour clock display.
How Do I Set the Alarm?
The alarm can be set using the buttons at the top of the device. With your purchase, you'll receive a detailed instructions manual that will help you programme each feature, such as the time, alarm and ringer. A digital copy can be found below.
What Alarm Settings Are Available?
This alarm clock has five different alarm settings to suit your preferences, including:
- Ringer and vibrator
- Vibrator and flash
- Ringer, vibrator and flash
Will I Have to Re-Programme My Alarm If There's a Power Cut?
As long as you fit a couple of AAA batteries into the Wake'n'Shake Spot Alarm Clock, you won't have to reset your settings in the event of a power cut. While batteries aren't necessary for the clock to function, they'll save you the hassle of re-programming your settings if there is a power cut or if it becomes accidentally unplugged.
To find out how to best care for your alarm clock, take a look at the key points below.
- Keep your Wake'n' Shake Spot Clock on a stable surface in a cool, dry place that isn't exposed excessive sunlight.
- Be sure to remove the alarm clock's batteries if it's unused for extended periods of time.
- Always unplug your device before cleaning it.
- Use a soft cloth soaked in mild soap and water and avoid any stronger products that could damage the clock's surface.
- Every now and then, you can gently dust the microphone with a soft, clean, dry bristled brush.
- Alarm Volume: 95dB
- Max. Alarm Duration: 1 Hour
- Snooze: 5 - 60 minutes
- Display: 12/24H
- Dimmer Switch: Low, Medium or High
- Shaker Jack Plug: 5.5mm
- Shaker Wire Length: 2m