Geemarc Wake 'n' Shake Light Vibrating Alarm Clock with Lamp
The Geemarc Wake 'n' Shake Light Vibrating Alarm Clock with Lamp combines an alarm with vibrating pillow pad with a lamp light to provide a more natural and personal approach to waking up. The vibration function is ideal for individuals who struggle to hear an alarm clock, and the lamp can provide a simulated sunrise effect for a gentler method of waking up in the morning.
Key Features of the Geemarc Wake 'n' Shake Light Alarm
- Alarm clock with a vibrating pillow pad and an adjustable LED light
- Adjustable alarm clock settings include adjustable tone, adjustable volume, and adjustable screen brightness
- Clock includes five programmable radio stations from 86.9 to 108 MHz FM
- Features soothing ambient sounds (frog, wind, rain, bird, sea) for relaxation and gentle wakening
- Time display can be altered between 12-hour and 24-hour display to suit different needs
- LED lamp light gradually becomes brighter to simulate the rising sun for a more natural method of waking up
- Simulated sunrise effect allows eyes to become more accustomed to the light in preparation for waking
- Lamp light can be adjusted between fifteen levels for the optimum level of brightness
- Vibrating pillow pad can gently shake you awake in the morning, ideal for hearing-impaired individuals
- Snooze function can range from five to 90 minutes to suit your waking pattern
- Audio connector for external source via 3.5mm, ideal for individuals with hearing difficulties
- Includes a USB port for charging mobile phones and other electronic devices
- Vibrating pillow shaker supplied with a two-metre wire for good reach from the bedside table to the bed
- Option of battery backup in case of power failure for ongoing benefit (4 x AA batteries not included)
Choose How You Want to Wake Up
The Wake 'n' Shake Light Alarm with Lamp allows you to wake up in the way that best suits you. It can be used as a standard alarm clock, with adjustable volume and tone, and a handy snooze function to allow you to gradually wake up over five to 90 minutes.
The vibrating pillow shaker can be used to 'shake' you awake, ideal for anybody who struggles to hear an alarm clock or who sleeps with somebody who does not have to wake up as early in the morning. If you choose to use the sunrise simulation provided by the LED lamp, then you can wake up more naturally as the light gradually increases, allowing your eyes and body to adjust.
Adjustable Alarm Clock Sounds
With a choice of two different programmable alarms, five programmable radio stations from 86.9 to 108 MHz FM, and adjustable alarm tone and volume, you can alter the alarm clock alert to suit you. This is particularly useful if you find that you become alert at the sound of a voice on the radio, but not perhaps by the beeping alert provided by most standard alarm clocks. The alarm ringer can also be switched to ambient sounds for a more gentle encouragement in the morning, and sounds include 'frog', 'rain', 'wind', 'bird', and 'sea'.
Simulated Sunrise LED Lamp Function
Whether you choose to combine the light with the alarm or just utilise the benefits of the increasing LED light, the Wake 'n' Shake Light Lamp can provide you with a more natural approach to waking up. Set to simulate a gradual sunrise, your eyes will become slowly and more comfortably adjusted to the morning light, and this in turn can help the rest of your body become accustomed to the new day. The light can be used on its own, or before an alarm clock to reduce the impact of the sounds of the alert.
- Illuminance: 300lux
- Power Adaptor: 9V DC 2.0A
- Battery Backup: 4 x AA batteries (not included)
- Unit Weight: 430g
- Overall Dimensions: 120 x 170 x 120mm