Geemarc VISO 8 Digital Alarm Clock for Dementia
As brain cognition declines in users with dementia, they may have difficulty working out what the different numbers and dates on a digital clock actually mean. The Geemarc VISO 8 Digital Alarm Clock for Dementia provides a solution thanks to its large, non-abbreviated display of the weekday and month that allows dementia users to understand and read the clock easier.
Please Note: The Geemarc VISO 8 requires 2 x AA batteries for operation that are not included.
- Atomic digital clock with large display of time, date, day, month and year
- Non abbreviated words allow for easy reading
- Ideal for dementia and Alzheimer's patients
- Time zone setting
- Automatic time adjustment for summer and winter time
- Available in 8 languages: French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, and Polish
- Wall or table mount with no wires in the way to cause accidents
- In-built stand for standing on a surface of choice
- Plastic display window as a preventative measure in case it falls
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries (not included)
Easy To Read Large Display
With its large easy to read display, the VISO 8 digital clock is ideal for dementia and Alzheimer's sufferers, or those who may be partially visually impaired. The clock features non-abbreviated words for its days and months preventing confusion and aiding in clarity when reading the clock.
Suitable for Non-Native English Speakers
The Geemarc VISO 8 alarm clock allows the user to choose 8 languages including French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, and Polish. This feature ensures the alarm clock is suitable for patients of various backgrounds who may not speak English.
Where Can the Geemarc VISO 8 Dementia Clock Be Placed?
With a back stand, the Geemarc VISO 8 can be simply placed on a bedside table or desk for easy viewing. Alternatively the clock can also be wall mounted, helping to save up space in a room.
No Wires for Accident Prevention
Ensuring safety around elderly users is a must especially in care home settings. The Geemarc VISO 8 clock is entirely battery operated and has no wires, preventing any accidents and trips from occurring.
- Batteries: 2 x AA Batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 220 x 140 x 35mm
- Weight: 185g