Geemarc CL9000 4G Emergency Response Corded Telephone with SOS Bracelet
Crafted to encourage greater independence for vulnerable individuals and a peace of mind for carers and families, the Geemarc CL9000 4G Emergency Response Corded Telephone with SOS Bracelet is an excellent option for care facilities and at home. Featuring adjustable volumes, image prompts and multiple language settings, this accessible bundle is designed for total ease of use. Including a NANO SIM card and battery-powered construction, loved ones can be reached directly even during power outages, ensuring families can keep in contact with individuals at all times.
- 1 x Corded Telephone (White)
- 1 x Waterproof SOS Bracelet with Neckband and Wristband
- 1 x CR2025 Battery in the SOS Bracelet
- 1 x Wall Mount Bracket
- 1 x USB-C Charger Adaptor (5V/1A)
- 1 x goomAH Rechargeable Battery 3.3WH
Who Can Benefit From the CL9000 Corded Telephone?
The Geemarc Emergency Response Telephone is crafted with user-friendly features to aid in daily communication for the following types of people:
- Individuals who are hard of hearing
- Those with visual impairments
- Individuals with memory loss conditions
With features such as photo prompts, a call log of the last 80 calls made and a sound amplifier button with an LED visual indicator, this telephone is highly accessible to those with complex medical needs, and allows family members and carers to keep in contact with patients and loved ones with ease.
Suitable environments for use include care homes and assisted living facilities, as its battery-powered, digital construction ensures communication can be maintained between patients and loved ones even when there are power outages.
Key Features and Benefits
- 4G corded telephone supplied with remote SOS bracelet
- Compatible with hearing aids, helping with clear communication
- NANO SIM card provides direct line of communication between patients and loved ones
- Waterproof SOS bracelet can auto dial up to 5 emergency contacts
- Bracelet allows you to accept calls and hang up
- Phone book capacity of 500 contacts for excellent storage
- Three one-touch photo memories for easy contact recognition
- Adjustable volume settings (up to 40dB) for different hearing needs
- LED visual indicator prompts individuals of incoming calls
- Large LCD display screen with white back light for clarity
- Settings are available in 12 different languages
- Simple navigation menu for ease of use
- Records up to 80 call entries with the time and date
- Click here for a full list of the product specifications
How Does the SOS Bracelet Work?
Below is a list of things to know about how the SOS Bracelet functions, alongside a user manual which provides more detailed instructions for use.
- The SOS Bracelet is set up to be paired with your CL9000 Telephone as a way to communicate with emergency contacts
- To set up your emergency contacts, you can go through the steps on page 37 of the user manual
- Up to five emergency contacts can be set on your SOS Bracelet, increasing the likelihood of someone being able to reach you
- In an emergency, you can press the red button of your SOS Bracelet, and the numbers on your emergency contact list will be dialled one by one
- The SOS Bracelet has a 20-30 meter transmission field between the transmitter of the bracelet and the telephone once pressed
For a full detailed list of instructions for use of the SOS Bracelet, click here and read pages 37 - 40.
How Can This Geemarc CL9000 Phone Help with Memory Loss Conditions?
The CL9000 Emergency Response Telephone is designed with many accessible features to help people to remember the people who contact them, such as:
- 3 x one touch photo memories underneath the display screen
- Call log that records up to 80 calls with the date and time
It also features voice assisted, hands-free dialling to guide individuals through incoming and outgoing calls.
Designed to Provide a Peace of Mind
The CL9000 Telephone adopts a battery-powered design, ensuring that loved ones can be reached at all times - even during power outages. For those with family members living in assisted care facilities, this feature is a great way to keep families calm during emergencies.
Greater Patient Independence
Supplied with a NANO SIM card, this Geemarc Telephone provides a direct line of communication to family members, allowing for easy accessibility to emergency contacts, and encouraging greater independence for those in care.
Adjustable Settings for Personalised Experience
This telephone features a number of adjustable settings to help tailor your experience to your needs. Examples include a volume adjuster to help those who have difficulties with their hearing, and 12 different language settings for those whose native tongue may not be English.
Visual Indicators for Those Hard of Hearing
To assist those with hearing impairments, the Geemarc 4G Telephone has many visual indicators to help alert users about incoming and missed calls and messages. These visual prompts are as follows:
- LED indicator for new calls on display screen (with message)
- Sound amplifier button with LED indicator
- New unread message icon with LED indicator
The SOS Bracelet also features a visual LED indicator for users wearing it at the time.
Please click here and read pages 41 - 42 for a full list of the product features and specifications.