Geemarc CL7370 Amplified Wireless TV Headphones
Not being able to hear the TV or other people's conversation can feel frustrating and isolating at times. This is why the Geemarc CL7370 Amplified Wireless TV Headphones have an adjustable volume of up to 125d, allowing people with a wide variety of different hearing levels to enjoy their favourite shows and movies. They also feature a single-touch mute button that not only mutes the TV but also activates an in-built microphone that can pick up conversation and amplify it to the chosen volume, making talking to people easier and more enjoyable.
- 1 x Charging cradle and transmitter
- 1 x Power cable
- 1 x 3.5mm audio cable
- 1 x Headphones
- 1 x Pair of spare ear pads
- 1 x User guide
How Loud Is the Amplification?
Featuring an adjustable volume of up to 125dB, this set of amplified wireless headphones is suitable for people with anything from mild to severe hearing loss. These headphones are also capable of increasing the volume of ambient noise such as conversation, as when you press the mute button it will allow you to hear what's going on around you better.
How Long Do the Batteries Last?
The batteries will last for up to 6 hours of continuous use from a single charge and take 3 hours to charge back to full. In order to recharge the batteries fully, simply place the headphones on the charging cradle and wait till the easily visible LED light turns from red to green.
Is a Version with an Optical Cable Available?
Yes, there is a new OPTI version of this headset that includes an optical cable to provide a higher quality of sound. To view this product, click the product link below:
How Do I Install the Geemarc CL7370 Wireless TV Headphones?
The Geemarc CL7370 has been designed to be easy to set up.
- Connect the yellow power cable to the yellow socket located on the rear panel of the charging cradle.
- Plug the other end of the yellow power cable in to the mains.
- Connect one end of the audio cable to the audio input in the rear panel of the charging cradle.
- Connect the other end of the audio cable to your audio source (e.g. TV set, Hi-Fi system, MP3 or iPod).
- On the rear side of the charging cradle, press the Power ON/OFF button to switch to ON, the red LED will light up.
How Do I Use the Geemarc CL7370 Wireless TV Headphones?
Before you can use the Geemarc CL7370 Headphones, you must first charge them.
- Make sure the charging cradle is plugged into the mains, then switch it on.
- Place the headset in the charging cradle for a minimum of three hours to allow it to fully charge, when the LED light glows green the battery is fully charged
- Turn on the audio source (TV or other device) and take the headphones off the cradle. The headphones should turn on and connect automatically, but if not then press the microphone button to turn on and connect the headset. The LED will turn blue when the headphones are turned on and connected.
- Place the headphones in your ears and adjust the volume to the desired level using the + and - buttons.
Any additional instructions for optional features can be found at the bottom of this page. Please scroll down and select the user guide if you require more information.
Are These Headphones Compatible With Other Devices?
Yes, these headphones have been designed to be simple to use with a variety of other devices. These headphones feature a standard, universal 3.5mm audio jack that is compatible with almost any audio device that has a headphone port, including Hi-Fis, MP3 players, and CD players.
How Can I Adjust the Amplified Audio to Suit My Needs?
To make sound as clear for you as possible, the built-in left/right balance control enables you to adjust the volume in each individual earbud which is perfect for people with varying levels of hearing loss in each ear. The EQ tone control also enables you to adjust the amplification of various frequencies of sound, which is ideal for anyone whose hearing loss is specific to high or low frequencies.
How Do These Headphones Amplify Conversation?
Alongside amplifying TV audio, the listener can also amplify sounds around you. This is thanks to an integrated microphone that picks up ambient sound and uses the built-in amplifier to increase the volume of ambient sound such as speech, enabling you to hear conversations in the room loudly and clearly.
What Is the Wireless Range of the Geemarc 7370 Headphones?
These headphones feature a wireless range of 25m indoors and 100m outdoors. This means you can easily get up and make a cup of tea or even walk into a different room and still hear the TV.
Are These Headphones Hearing Aid Compatible?
These headphones are designed to fit snugly in your ears, so they are not compatible with hearing aids. If you would rather use a system that transmits an audio signal directly to your hearing aid, we recommend a neckloop system such as the Sonumaxx 2.4 PR Headset System with Neckloop
Can I Watch Television With Someone Else?
Geemarc CL7370 Headphones do not allow you to watch television with someone else as they are a direct replacement for television audio speakers. If you are watching television with someone who does not require audio assistance, please purchase the system below:
Can I Connect to Other Audio Devices?
Yes, these headphones can be used to listen to any audio source that has a 3.5mm jack. Please note that when plugged in to most other audio sources, the only way to listen to the audio will be through the Geemarc CL7370 Headphones, as the main speaker audio will be silenced.
Are Geemarc CL7370 Amplified Wireless TV Headphones RCA Cable Compatible?
Yes, Geemarc CL7370 Headphones can be used with a television that uses an RCA (red and white cables) connection. Geemarc CL7370 Headphones come complete with a red and white RCA adaptor that allows you to connect their 3.5mm jack with an RCA functional television set.
Declaration of Conformity
- Transmission frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Frequency response: 100 - 16,000Hz
- Battery life: 6 hours continuous use
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Indoor range: 25m
- Outdoor range: 100m
- Audio input: 3.5mm jack
- Headset weight: 55g