Doro Magna 4000 Hard-of-Hearing Extra-Loud Corded Landline Telephone
As we age, a telephone can be an important connection to the outside world. Standard phones often aren't loud enough for the hard-of-hearing, which is why the Doro Magna 4000 Hard-of-Hearing Extra-Loud Corded Landline Telephone features an extra-loud ringer, an audio boost button and a flashing ring indicator, making sure you don't miss important calls. An excellent choice for those with moderate to severe hearing impairment, The Doro Magna 4000 is one of the loudest phones on the market.
- 1 x Corded Telephone
- 1 x Line Cord
- Receiver Volume: 60dB (32x louder than a standard phone)
- Ringer Volume: 90dB
- Hearing Aid Compatible: Yes
Why Is The Doro Magna 4000 a Great Phone?
The Doro Magna 4000 is designed to make it easier to stay in touch. Benefits include:
- Loud Ringer and Receiver: Loud and clear sound with adjustable volume settings so you won't miss important calls
- Simple to Use: Big button keypad with high-contrast markings
- Flashing Ringer Light: So you can see when someone is calling you
Key Features and Benefits
- One of the loudest amplified telephones on the market with up to +60dB handset volume
- Adjustable tone for a clear sound quality that meets your individual needs
- Exceptionally loud ringer so you won't miss a call
- Hearing aid compatible, making it great for the hard of hearing
- Flashing ringer light so you can see when your phone is ringing
- Large, easy-to-use, high-contrast buttons with low reflective finish
- Easy-grip comfortable handset that is easy to replace when your call ends
- Shortcut keys to make the phone easy to navigate
- Bright, clear, backlit LCD display screen is easier to read
- Caller ID, telephone book and other useful functions
How Loud Is the Doro Magna 4000 Telephone?
The Doro Magna Landline Telephone has a maximum earpiece volume of 60dB, which is 32 times louder than a standard telephone. Featuring a volume button so you can find the volume that is most comfortable for you, the Doro Magna 4000 also boasts a ringer volume that reaches a maximum of 90dB. The Doro Magna 4000 also features a visual ring indicator with a flashing red light that helps to alert the hard-of-hearing that the phone is ringing.
Who Can Use the Doro Magna 4000?
Designed with seniors in mind, the Doro Magna Home Telephone is ideal for anyone who wants to make staying in touch with loved ones simple and uncomplicated. The Doro Extra-Loud Landline is a simplified telephone designed for anyone who may feel overwhelmed using a regular phone, for those with reduce visual acuity, and for those who experience difficulty using a smaller keypad, perhaps due to tremors or other motor symptoms.
We particularly recommend it for the following symptoms and conditions:
- The hard-of-hearing
- Visual impairments
- Reduced dexterity
- Hand tremors
- Lack of mobility
Are the Numbers and Keys Easy to See?
The Doro Magna 4000 Telephone features large, high-contrast keys that are widely spaced out to improve accuracy when dialing phone numbers. Many Doro users find large keys are much easier to operate than the small keys on other telephones.
How Does the Memory Feature Work?
With the Doro Magna 4000 Landline Telephone, you can save two one-touch contacts, so your most relied-upon contacts are just one button away. You can also save 50 sets of names and phone numbers in the phone book, arranged alphabetically for ease of use.
Why Choose Doro?
Doro is a leading technology brand for seniors and provides accessible products and services specifically adapted to seniors' needs. 'Easy' is the key building block of Doro's DNA. Doro understands that ageing can turn once-easy tasks into frustrating chores, which is why they created phones that are a breeze to use when seeing, hearing or dexterity declines. All of their devices come with award-winning Doro DNA features, including loud and clear sound, easy to pick up and hold ergonomics and assistance buttons, creating the possibility for seniors to live active and independent lives whilst ensuring peace of mind.
- Sounds and Signals:
- Hearing Aid Compatible: Select T Mode
- Maximum Receiving Amplification: 60dB
- Maximum Ringer Volume: 90dB
- Visual Ring Indicator: Yes
- Ringer Off Setting: Yes
- Ringer Volume Settings: 2
- Display Size: 82 x 32mm
- Telephone: 200 x 200 x 85mm
- One Touch Memories: 2
- Phone Book: 50 Entries
- Redial Memory: 5
- Additional Features: