Doro 2880 4G Big-Button Amplified Clamshell Mobile Phone With External Display
The Doro 2880 4G Big-Button Amplified Clamshell Mobile Phone With External Display is a quality accessible phone option suitable for a wide range of users, including those with hearing or vision impairments. This clamshell phone features two screens, including the regular display screen with a high-contrast design, and the external screen that allows you to see who is calling before you answer. This Bluetooth compatible phone is supplied with everything you need to get started, including a charging cradle and relevant adapter.
- 1 x Clamshell Mobile
- 1 x Charging Cradle
- 1 x Adapter
- Maximum Receiver Volume: 35dB
- Maximum Ringer Volume: 83dB
- Hearing Aid Compatible?: Yes
Who Is the Big-Button Mobile Phone Useful For?
Those who may find this clamshell 'flip-phone' style mobile phone useful include users who are hard of hearing, users with visual impairments, and elderly users.
The louder receiver and loud ringer volume, as well as the visual indicator that alerts users when the phone is ringing, make this mobile a great choice for those with hearing impairments, or who are hard of hearing. The mobile phone is also hearing-aid compatible, making it ideal for users with hearing aids.
There are various ways that this phone can be useful for those with visual impairments, including the large display and big-button design, the high contrast display screen.
Key Features and Benefits
- Clamshell style 4G amplified big-button mobile phone
- Perfect for the hard-of-hearing, users with visual impairments, and elderly users
- Designed with an external display screen so you can see who's calling before you answer
- External display screen also displays time for convenience
- Hearing aid compatible design
- Loud maximum receiver volume of 35dB
- Loud maximum ringer volume of 83dB
- Big-button keypad has well-separated keys for easier typing
- Backlit keypad with talking keys makes texting simple
- Base unit display shows a big display font that's easy-to-read
- High contrast display screen ensures optimal clarity
- Shortcut keys can be used to access the camera and messages
- Built-in assistance button included for enhanced safety
- Designed to prevent accidental dialling and button pressing when the phone is closed
- Includes handy features such as a torch, camera, calendar, and clock
- Bluetooth compatible design
- Supplied with a cradle and the relevant adapter
Tailor the Settings to Your Needs
It is possible to adjust various volume and display settings on this mobile phone to suit your needs. This includes:
- Sound Adjustment: Adjust the ringer and receiver volume, choosing from 9 different volume settings for each. You can also update the alert tone of this mobile, choosing from 7 different polyphonic ringtone options
- Display Adjustment: Included with this mobile is an optional display mode that has been optimised for visually impaired users. It is also possible to adjust the font size, and the contrast level of the display screen
Available in Various Shades
This quality amplified telephone option is available in two different shades. There is a black and white shade and a red and white model available. Choose your preferred colour option from the drop-down menu above.
Features an External Display Screen
The Doro 2880 phone features an external 1.77" display screen that allows users to identify who is calling them before they answer.
- Handset Dimensions: 107.25 x 56 x 21.35mm
- Handset Weight (including batteries): 124.1g
- Display Screen: 2.8"
- External Display Screen: 1.77"
- Display Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Battery Type (included): 1000mAh Li-ion
- AC Adapter: 5V / 550mA
- Standby Time: up to 220 hours
- Talk Time: up to 6 hours
- Internal Storage: 17MB
- Call Log Positions: 60
- Memory Card Type: MicroSD card (max 128GB)
- Maximum Receiving Volume: 83dB
- Maximum Ringer Volume: 35dB