Xtra Doorbell 8155 for Swissvoice Xtra 2155/3155 Amplified Telephones
The Swissvoice Xtra 2155 Amplified Cordless Telephone and the Swissvoice Xtra 3155 Amplified Corded Telephone are ideal phones for those with hearing impairments or dementia, but some users may benefit from additional accessories to help them around the home. The Xtra Doorbell 8155 connects seamlessly to your Swissvoice system, and allows you to talk to visitors at your door through your existing phone, all without leaving the comfort of your chair.
- 1 x Swissvoice Xtra Doorbell 8155
- 2 x AA Batteries
Who Can Benefit from the Xtra Doorbell 8155?
This Swissvoice accessory is ideal for anyone who has trouble hearing the doorbell, as well as anyone with mobility issues that finds it difficult to answer the door in time. The Xtra Doorbell sends the ring from your door directly to your phone, and provides you with a clear and crisp way to communicate with your visitor.
How Will I Know the Doorbell is Ringing?
The Swissvoice Xtra system lets you choose a distinct doorbell ring on your phone, allowing you to immediately distinguish between regular phone callers and visitors at your door. As well as ringing your phone and lighting up the LED, the message "Doorbell is Ringing" will be displayed on your phone's handset, providing you with multiple alerts that your doorbell has been rung.
Three Answering Modes Available
For maximum ease of use, the Xtra Doorbell can be adapted between three answering modes:
- Direct Answer: Sends the audio from your visitor directly to your phone, allowing you to talk to them immediately
- Auto: Doorbell alert and audio from visitor is automatically transferred to an external number, allowing you or a loved one to answer the door from a mobile phone.
- Manual: Provides the option for the in-home user to accept or reject the visitor's audio. If rejected, the doorbell ring and visitor audio will be transferred to the same external number used in the 'Auto' option above.
What is the Range of the Doorbell?
The range of the Xtra Doorbell is up to 250 metres, depending on building materials and wall thickness. This range makes this accessory suitable for almost every home, providing plenty of convenience and peace of mind.
- Two-way wireless audio doorbell for use with a Swissvoice Xtra system
- Allows the user to answer the door without leaving their chair
- Can be easily synced to your Swissvoice Xtra 2155 or Swissvoice Xtra 3155 system
- Sends audio from a visitor directly to the handset of your Swissvoice Xtra Amplified Phone
- Large call button on the doorbell with bright LED light
- Doorbell ring volume is adjustable on your handset (five volume levels)
- Doorbell conversation can be registered to save on your Swissvoice answering machine
- Wall-mountable doorbell unit with IP 23 water resistance
The genius of the 8155 is that it connects to multiple paired handsets with compatible 2155 and 3155 systems. This allows the user to answer the door without leaving their chair, improving accessibility for people who are less mobile. In addition, it means if you have either the 3155 or 2155 cordless telephones, you will be able to use them with this device without having to buy an additional compatible phone.
- Takes 2 x AA batteries (included)
- Battery autonomy: Approximately 6 months
- Dimensions (LxHxD): 67 x 107 x 29mm
- RF Frequency: DECT ULE
See the Doorbell Up Close
Watch the video below for a 360° view of the Swissvoice Xtra Doorbell.