Swissvoice Xtra 2155 Amplified Cordless Telephone with Three Extra Handsets
For those with deficits to hearing, vision or memory, using a standard phone and remembering important contact numbers can be a constant struggle. The Swissvoice Xtra 2155 Amplified Cordless Telephone with Three Extra Handsets has been designed for these users, as it is equipped with an answering machine, extra-loud ringer, photo buttons, and a total of four handsets with extra-loud earpieces.
- 4 x Swissvoice Xtra Cordless Handsets
- 1 x Swissvoice Xtra 2155 Base Unit with Photo Buttons
- 3 x Swissvoice Xtra Charging Handset Bases
- 4 x Mains Power Adaptors
- 1 x Telephone Line Cord
- 12 x AAA Batteries
- 4 x Spare Transparent Photo Covers
- 3 x User Manuals
How Loud is the Swissvoice Xtra 2155?
The 2155 Amplified Cordless Telephone features an extra-loud ringer that can be adjusted up to 90dB (louder than a freight train at 15 metres away), and an audio-boost key that offers super-loud earpiece volume of 30dB (over 4x louder than a standard phone). These loud volumes, along with hearing aid compatibility, make the Xtra 2155 Amplified Telephone an ideal choice for the hearing impaired.
Are All Handsets the Same Volume?
Yes, the Xtra 2155 Amplified Handset and the additional handsets offer the same loud ring and earpiece volume. This allows you to bring accessible and clear calling to multiple rooms in the home.
How Easy To Use Is the Swissvoice Xtra 2155 Phone?
The Xtra 2155 is designed to be exceptionally easy to install and use. It features a large key keypad that prevents dialling mistakes, a large backlit display for easy readability, and large backlit incoming call indicators on both the handsets and the base that light up when the phone rings.
Does the Xtra 2155 Have an Answering Machine?
Yes, the Swissvoice Xtra 2155 Telephone Set is supplied as standard with an answering machine that features 30 minutes of recording time, as well as a slow-play message function. This allows you to re-play your messages at a speed that works best for you, ensuring you never miss an important phone call.
Answering machine features a helpful slow play message function
Four Photo Memories on Base
The four empty slots on the base can be fitted with pictures of those closest to you. This way, you can reach them in the easiest way, without having to worry about remembering important phone numbers. The photo memories are equipped with vocal VIP ringers, which means the telephone alternates ringer and the recorded name, allowing you to instantly call your loved ones without confusion.
How Do I Add Photos to the Photo Buttons?
To add a photo to the photo buttons, simply print out the photos of your loved ones in a small 3 x 2cm size. After that, simply place the photo into one of the supplied transparent photo covers, and snap onto the desired buttons. Simple instructions for setting each photo button's number can be found in the User Instruction Manual near the bottom of this page.
What Is the Range of the Handsets?
The Swissvoice Xtra 2155 uses a wireless DECT connection, allowing it to achieve high levels of clarity away from the phone base. The range of the cordless handsets depends on the surrounding conditions, and is usually up to 50 metres away from the base when used in a typical indoor environment.
Is The Xtra 2155 Compatible with Hearing Aids?
This amplified telephone has been created specifically for people with hearing difficulties, which is why it can easily be used in conjunction with your hearing aid. This is an ideal solution to ensure every word can be heard in a conversation, even for individuals with severe hearing loss.
Are Any Accessories Available?
Up to 30 additional Xtra Ringer 8155 devices can be connected to your phone. These provide a loud alert to inform you that your phone is ringing, and are equipped with a bright LED light to make identification easy for the visually impaired. These are ideal for placement around the home so that you won't miss a call, even if you aren't close to a handset.
Is a Corded Version Available?
Yes, this same system is available with a corded and cordless phone combination, which may be easier for those more accustomed to a traditional corded phone. This can be purchased as the Swissvoice Xtra 3155 Amplified Corded Phone with Extra Handset.
Key Features of the Xtra 2155 Amplified Cordless Telephone
- Set of four cordless phones with loud ringers and earpiece volumes
- Three additional handsets with charger bases are supplied at a reduced cost to you
- Designed to provide comfort and ease of use
- Ideal for the hearing and visually impaired with loud volumes and bright display
- Photo buttons and accessibility features make the phone suitable for those with memory loss or dementia
- Strong ringtone can be set to an exceptionally loud volume of 90dB
- Audio-boost key offers extra-loud earpiece volume of 30dB (4x louder than a standard phone)
- Adjustable handset and base volume with six levels
- Four photo memories equipped with vocal VIP ringers
- Loud and clear handsfree function for use during tasks
- Large keypad features talking digits to avoid dialling mistake
- Backlit display optimises the readability of names and numbers
- Includes the maximum number of addable handsets
- Answering machine features 30 minutes of recording time
- Hearing aid compatible to suit the hearing impaired
360° View of the Swissvoice Xtra
View the video below for a full 360° view of the Swissvoice Xtra 2155 Cordless Telephone.
User Instruction Manual
Click the PDF link below to view the user manual for the Swissvoice Xtra.
|User Manual |