Swissvoice Xtra 2155 Amplified Cordless Phone with Extra Photo Handset, Doorbell and Ringer
For those with deficits to hearing, vision or memory, standard phones can be difficult to use, and amplified sound will be useful in multiple areas of the home. The Swissvoice Xtra 2155 Amplified Cordless Phone with Extra Photo Handset, Doorbell and Ringer value pack has been designed for these users, as it combines an amplified phone equipped with memory-enhancing photo buttons alongside some amplified accessories to help the user clearly hear if a caller is on the line or a visitor is at the door.
- 1 x Swissvoice Xtra 2155 Base Unit with Photo Buttons
- 1 x Swissvoice Xtra Cordless Handset
- 1 x Swissvoice Xtra Cordless Photo Handset
- 1 x Swissvoice Xtra Handset Charging Base
- 1 x Swissvoice Xtra Doorbell
- 1 x Swissvoice Xtra Ringer
- 2 x Mains Power Adaptors (for handsets)
- 1 x 6V AC/DC adaptor (for doorbell)
- 1 x Telephone Line Cord
- 8 x AAA Batteries
- 8 x Spare Transparent Photo Covers
- 2 x User Manuals
Expand Your Photo Phone System
The photo buttons on the base of the Swissvoice Xtra 2155 are ideal for helping those with dementia or memory deficits stay in touch with their important contacts, but some users may require a more comprehensive system. The additional handset with photo buttons allows the user to call important contacts if away from the base, while the doorbell allows users to answer and talk to visitors at the door all through the amplified phone system. An additional ringer is also included, which can be placed in another area of the home to alert the user of a call.
How Many More Handsets Can I Add?
If you wish to expand your system further, one additional Swissvoice Xtra Photo Handset can be connected in addition to the accessories included in this Swissvoice Xtra 2155 system.
Are All Handsets the Same Volume?
While both supplied handsets feature amplified volume and are louder than a standard telephone, the standard keypad handset features a receiver volume of 30dB and ringer of 90dB, while the photo handset's receiver volume is 20dB, with a ringer of 85dB. Both receivers are hearing aid compatible, making them ideal for the hearing impaired.
Who Can Benefit from the Xtra Doorbell 8155?
The included Xtra Doorbell 8155 is ideal for anyone who has trouble hearing the doorbell, as well as anyone with mobility issues that finds it difficult to answer the door in time. The Xtra Doorbell sends the ring from your door directly to your Swissvoice phone, and provides you with a clear and crisp way to communicate with your visitor.
Who Can Benefit from the Xtra Ringer 8155?
This Swissvoice accessory is ideal for anyone who has trouble hearing the phone. By sounding a 90dB ringer while illuminating an extra-bright LED light, the Xtra Ringer makes it much easier to identify that your phone is ringing, helping to reduce your chances of missing a call.
How Easy To Use Is the Swissvoice Xtra 2155 Phone?
The Xtra 2155 is designed to be exceptionally easy to install and use. It features a large key keypad that prevents dialling mistakes, a large backlit display for easy readability, and large backlit incoming call indicators on both the handsets and the base that light up when the phone rings.
Does the Xtra 2155 Have an Answering Machine?
Yes, the Swissvoice Xtra 2155 Telephone Set is supplied as standard with an answering machine that features 30 minutes of recording time, as well as a slow-play message function. This allows you to re-play your messages at a speed that works best for you, ensuring you never miss an important phone call.
The answering machine features a helpful
slow play message function
Four Photo Memories on Base
The four empty slots on the base can be fitted with pictures of those closest to you. This way, you can reach them in the easiest way, without having to worry about remembering important phone numbers. The photo memories are equipped with vocal VIP ringers, which means the telephone alternates ringer and the recorded name, allowing you to instantly call your loved ones without confusion.
Four Photo Speed Dial Buttons on Handset
The additional Swissvoice Photo Handset features four large photo speed dial buttons, each of which can be outfitted with a photo measuring 3 x 2cm. These buttons will correspond to the first four programmed speed dial buttons on your main Swissvoice Xtra unit, allowing you to take your most important contacts with you around the home.
How Do I Add Photos to the Photo Buttons?
To add a photo to the photo buttons, simply print out the photos of your loved ones in a small 3 x 2cm size. After that, simply place the photo into one of the supplied transparent photo covers, and snap onto the desired buttons. Simple instructions for setting each photo button's number can be found in the User Instruction Manual near the bottom of this page.
How Will I Know the Doorbell is Ringing?
The Swissvoice Xtra system lets you choose a distinct doorbell ring on your phone, allowing you to immediately distinguish between regular phone callers and visitors at your door. As well as ringing your phone and lighting up the LED, the message "Doorbell is Ringing" will be displayed on your phone's handset, providing you with multiple alerts that your doorbell has been rung.
What is the Range of the Doorbell?
The range of the Xtra Doorbell is up to 250 metres, depending on building materials and wall thickness. This range makes this accessory suitable for almost every home, providing plenty of convenience and peace of mind.
What Is the Range of the Handsets?
The Swissvoice Xtra 2155 uses a wireless DECT connection, allowing it to achieve high levels of clarity away from the phone base. The range of the cordless handsets depends on the surrounding conditions, and is usually up to 50 metres away from the base when used in a typical indoor environment.
What is the Range of the Ringer?
The range of the Xtra Ringer is up to 50 metres, depending on building materials and wall thickness. This range makes this accessory suitable for almost every home, providing plenty of convenience and peace of mind.
How Many Xtra Ringers Can I Connect?
Up to 30 Xtra Ringer 8155 devices can be connected to each Swissvoice Xtra 2155 and Swissvoice Xtra 3155 system. This allows for a truly comprehensive alert system, ensuring that you need not miss a call because you're in the wrong room or part of the house. Xtra Ringers do not affect the number of other accessories (listed below) that can be added.
Is The Xtra 2155 Compatible with Hearing Aids?
This amplified telephone has been created specifically for people with hearing difficulties, which is why it can easily be used in conjunction with your hearing aid. This is an ideal solution to ensure every word can be heard in a conversation, even for individuals with severe hearing loss.
Which Accessories Are Compatible?
A number of accessories are available to help you expand your system and make it easier to use, all of which are simple to connect in minutes. You can connect one more of the following accessories, in addition to the supplied accessories:
- Additional Cordless Handset: This is another handset to be added to your system, identical to the cordless handsets supplied
- Additional Photo Button Handset: This is a simplified handset equipped with four large photo buttons, identical to the photo handset supplied
- Xtra 8155 Doorbell: This is a two-way audio doorbell, allowing you to speak to visitors at your door through your corded phone or handset
Is a Corded Version Available?
Yes, this same system is available with a corded and cordless phone combination, which may be easier for those more accustomed to a traditional corded phone. This can be purchased as the Swissvoice Xtra 3155 Amplified Corded Phone with Extra Handset.
Key Features of the Xtra 2155 Amplified Cordless Telephone
- Dual amplified cordless phone set with loud ringers and earpiece volumes
- Includes connected doorbell to allow the user to answer the door with your phone
- Xtra Ringer 8155 provides an additional ring to alert user that someone is on the line
- Additional photo handset supplied to allow easy identification of contacts
- Ideal for the hearing and visually impaired with loud volumes and bright display
- Photo buttons and accessibility features make the phone suitable for those with memory loss
- Strong ringtone can be set to an exceptionally loud volume of 90dB
- Audio-boost key offers extra-loud earpiece volume of 30dB (4x louder than a standard phone)
- Photo handset can be adjusted to a 20dB earpiece volume (2x louder than a standard phone)
- Adjustable handset and base volume with six levels
- Four photo memories equipped with vocal VIP ringers
- Four photo buttons on handset correspond to the four on base
- Loud and clear handsfree function for use during tasks
- Large keypad features talking digits to avoid dialling mistake
- Backlit display optimises the readability of names and numbers
- Answering machine features 30 minutes of recording time
- Hearing aid compatible to suit the hearing impaired
- A range of accessories are available to expand the system's usability
Main Unit User Instruction Manual
Click the PDF link below to view the user manual for the Swissvoice Xtra.
|User Manual |
Additional Photo Handset User Manual
Click the PDF link below to view the user manual for the Swissvoice Xtra Photo Handset.
|User Manual |