Swissvoice B24 Simple Big-Button Mobile Phone
Modern smartphones can be overly complicated if all you need is to stay in touch with loved ones, and an accessible care phone like the Swissvoice B24 Simple Big-Button Mobile Phone is a much easier option. Designed with big buttons and a number of accessibility and safety features, this mobile is designed to work without hassle, and is ideal for elderly or impaired users.
- 1 x Swissvoice mobile phone with battery
- 1 x Charging base
- 1 x USB charging cable with UK wall adaptor
- 1 x Headset
- 1 x User instruction manual
How Easy to Use Is the Swissvoice B24 Big-Button Phone?
The B24 Big-Button Mobile is designed to make staying in touch as easy as possible for those who may find a modern smartphone overly-complicated or difficult-to-use. The 2.2-inch colour screen displays important messages in high-contrast clarity, while the big buttons and simple interface make dialling and receiving calls as easy as can be.
Can Anyone Use the Swissvoice B24?
This simplified design requires very little previous experience with technology, and is easy to grasp on first use. The B24 also includes an extra-loud ringer that will get louder if multiple calls go unanswered, making this an excellent mobile for elderly or disabled users.
What Makes the Swissvoice B24 Safer Than a Standard Mobile?
The Swissvoice B24 is not only practical for the user, but ensures peace of mind for family members or carers as well. Safety features include:
- SOS Button: Located on the back of the phone to send pre-recorded voice and text messages to up to five contacts
- Intelligent Ring Volume: Volume of the ringer will increase if multiple calls from the same caller go unanswered
- Smart Notifications: A text message is sent to a pre-set "helper" contact in case of low battery, missed calls, or lack of activity (key use, charging detection)
Smart notifications alert loved ones of low battery or unusual activity
How Easy Is Setup?
Setting up the Swissvoice B24 doesn't involve much. All you need to do is install the SIM card, memory card and battery, and then charge your phone for the first time. Before first use, it's important to add your phone book contacts and photos of your closest contacts, set up smart notifications, and smart care. You can see step-by-step instructions on setting up your mobile in the User Instruction Manual below.
What Does the SOS Button Do?
The SOS button can be used to send pre-recorded text and voice messages to up to five people of your choice. This is a very discreet addition to the phone that can be crucial in case of emergency.
SOS button can be useful in case of emergency
Is the Swissvoice B24 Phone Hearing Aid Compatible?
Yes, the Swissvoice B24 was designed as a more accessible alternative to a typical smartphone, and is fully MT/T4 hearing aid compatible for easy use in conjunction with your hearing aid. This way you can enjoy the benefits of a simple mobile while being confident you will be able to hear all of your phone conversations clearly.
How Do I Make or Receive a Phone Call?
Making and receiving phone calls with the B24 Mobile Phone is even easier than operating a standard cordless phone. To make a phone call, all you need to do is enter the phone number, press a green button to dial, then press the red button to end the call. To receive a call, all you need to do it press the green button, and then press the red button when you want to end the call.
What Other Accessible Mobiles Are Available?
If this mobile phone isn't ideally suited to your needs, you may prefer some similar versions that we have available:
- Swissvoice S24 Clamshell Mobile Phone: Similar to the B24 seen on this page, but in a familiar flip-phone design
- Swissvoice C50s Amplified Mobile with Smart Base: Accessible care phone with simplified smartphone capabilities
How Do I Charge the B24 Mobile Phone?
The B24 Mobile Phone for the Elderly is supplies with a convenient charging stand, which makes charging the phone easier than you might imagine. To charge your mobile, all you need to do is place it in the cradle. Alternatively, you can connect the USB plug of the adaptor to the charging socket, as you would with a standard mobile phone.
Charge your mobile directly with the cable or through the charging base
Does This Mobile Require a SIM Card to Work?
Yes, the SIM card is required, while the memory card is completely optional, and you don't need to install it unless you want to expand the internal storage memory. The SIM card is not included with this purchase, and you can easily insert your current SIM card to keep your phone number.
User Instruction Manual
While a physical copy of the user manual is included with your mobile, you can find a digital version of the same manual by clicking the link below:
Key Features of the Swissvoice B24 Simple Big-Button Mobile Phone
- Simplified menu with large, comfortable keys
- Easy charging thanks to the charging stand
- Five adjustable ringers with seven levels
- Smart notifications option for family members
- Ten photo speed dials for favourite contacts
- Vibrating alert option for incoming calls
- SOS button for peace of mind
- Handsfree speakerphone option for use on the go
- Voice-assisted dialling option for the visually impaired
- Easy torch button
- Easy camera button with 0.08-megapixel camera
- Directory holds up to 100 contacts
- Hearing aid compatible
- Network: 2G network
- Quad-Band GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- Bluetooth 2.1
- Nano SIM Support
- Micro USB Connection
- Talk Time: Up to 5 hours
- Standby Time: Up to 7 days
- Micro-SD Card Support: Up to 32GB
- Screen Dimensions: 240 x 320 pixels
- Headset Connection: 3.5mm jack
- Battery: 800mAh Li-Ion 3.7V
- Dimension (closed): 104 x 52.5 x 18mm
- Display Languages: