Sonumaxx 2.4 Headset Sound-Boosting System
When you're hard of hearing, you've likely experienced your loved ones getting frustrated when you watch the television on a high volume. The Sonumaxx 2.4 Headset Sound-Boosting System allows you to adjust the volume of the television without altering the sound level of the television set. As the sound plays directly through the supplied headset, you can stay safe in the knowledge that you won't be annoying your family or neighbours.
The Headset Sound-Boosting System is designed so you can adjust the volume of the system up to 120dB. The system reproduces exceptionally clear audio and high-quality sound, all while reducing background noise. The system also allows you to switch from the reception of the TV sound to the built-in microphone of the receiver, allowing you to listen to conversations as well.
Do I Have to Remove My Hearing Aid to Use This Product?
Yes, this system is designed with a headset that fits snugly in your ears, meaning you must remove your hearing aid for proper use. If you would rather use a system that transmits an audio signal directly to your hearing aid, we recommend a neckloop system like the Sonumaxx 2.4 PR Headset System with Neckloop.
Key Features and Benefits
- Volume is adjustable up to 120dB
- Produces exceptionally clear audio and sound
- Helps reduce background noise
- Allows you switch easily between the TV audio and a built-in microphone
- Transmitter serves as a storage, charger and docking system
- Fully charged battery will last six to eight hours
- Includes two batteries so they can be used and charged in rotation
- Button allows you to switch between three sound profile presets
- Digital (Optical/Toslink) and Analogue audio connections
- Supplied with a microphone to pick up sound
- Recharge time is approximately five hours
The Headset System for the Hard of Hearing includes two rechargeable batteries, allowing them to be used and recharged alternatingly. The transmitter not only serves as a storage and docking station, but it can also recharge the supplied batteries. This all-in-one system is far more convenient than other alternatives on the market.
A fully charged battery lasts from six to eight hours and can be charged in five. This helps ensure you're never without a working battery for the 2.4 Headset System.
What's Included with Your Purchase?
- 1 x Headset System
- 2 x Rechargeable Li-Polymer 2.7V 350mAh Batteries
- Transmission Method: Digital FM (Stereo)
- Carrier Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Frequency Response: 30 - 20,000Hz
- Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.5%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: More than 75dB
- Working Range: 0°C - 55°C