Geemarc CL555 Amplified Big Button Telephone With Answering Machine
A fantastic phone for hard of hearing individuals with vision impairment, the Geemarc CL555 Amplified Big Button Telephone With Answering Machine is designed to make it incredibly easy for the hard of hearing and sight to make and receive calls.
The 50dB receiver volume on the CL555 makes incoming calls over five times louder than a standard telephone - ideal for individuals with mild to considerable hearing loss. The 50dB amplification can be adjusted through four levels, so you can find the volume that's right for you.
What's more, the CL555 also features a amplified ringer of up to 80dB from a metre away - ideal for helping to ensure that you hear the phone ringing every time. Additionally, the CL555 features speaking caller ID - identifying callers for users with impaired vision.
Hearing Aid Compatible
To maximise hearing help, the CL555 is fully hearing aid compatible - simply set your hearing aid to the T position and phone calls should come through much clearer and easier to hear.
Built-in Answering Machine
The answering machine on the Geemarc CL555 Amplified Big Button Telephone With Answering Machine is built in, meaning you don't have to mess around with extra wires or tapes.
- Listen to messages through the handset rather than out the speaker for better comfort and clarity
- Store up to 30 minutes of voice messages, and chose to delete them one at a time or all at once
- Check your messages even when you're not at home with a Personal Pin Number
Big Clear Display
The large LCD screen on the Geemarc CL555 Amplified Big Button Telephone With Answering Machine shows phone numbers clearly, enabling you to more easily see what you're doing with the phone. What's more, the easy-to-use menu system makes actually using this phone for the hard of hearing easier still.
Big Button Keypad
The large keypad and high-contrast design of the CL555 makes it even easier to use - buttons are easier to press and it's easier to see what you're pressing. This makes it an ideal phone for hard of hearing individuals who also have vision difficulties.
Phonebook and Emergency Numbers
The CL555 also features a 30-number phonebook built-in to help keep important numbers safely stored. And for the most important numbers, the CL555 features three emergency memories and six one-touch memories, so you can call the important people in an emergency, or just call the people most important to you.
Personalise Your Phone
There's also a huge amount of personalisation available with the CL555:
- 10 ringer melodies to choose from
- Record your own personal greeting for callers to hear
- Adjustable answering machine response for those who take longer who get the to phone and wish to postpone the answering machine taking the call
More Features of the Geemarc CL555 Amplified Big Button Telephone With Answering Machine
More features of the Geemarc CL555 Amplified Big Button Telephone With Answering Machine include:
- Wall-mountable for more economical use of living space
- Speaker phone for group phone conversations
- Five number redial for fast number recall