Geemarc Amplipower 50 Amplified Telephone
If you're having difficulties hearing, the Geemarc Amplipower 50 Amplified Telephone will change your life for the better. This simple yet efficient telephone features an adjustable volume and straightforward design that can help you get back in touch with friends and family, and put an end to calls where you struggle to catch everything being said at the other end of the phone line.
Key Features of the Amplipower 50
- Fully adjustable volume from a normal receiver volume to an extremely loud 60dB
- Ringing volume is adjustable to meet your individual requirements
- Smart and simple design makes answering a call quick and easy
- Large buttons with high contrast numbers enable easy dialling, even with arthritis
- Allows hands-free facility, allowing you to talk without the telephone handset
- Red, green and blue buttons allow speed dialling to reach those closest to you instantly
- Compatible with all hearing aids with a telecoil facility (T-position)
- Plugs into your standard telephone socket, and requires a power socket nearby
- Supplied with all the cables and adapters needed to set it up
- Suitable for mounting onto a wall for easier reach
- Cord for connect the phone to the phone line measures 2.5 metres
- Available in two colours: Black and White
Fully Adjustable Volume
The volume of the Geemarc Amplipower 50 Amplified Telephone is fully adjustable. An easy to use slider sets the volume, and ranges from a normal receiver volume to an extremely loud 60db, which is approximately eight times as loud as a standard telephone. You can leave this adjustable slider where it is, so there is no need to adjust the volume for every call, but it does let you turn the volume up or down depending on how loud the other person is when they are speaking to you.
Tone control helps you adjust how the person's voice comes across to you, boosting difficult-to-hear elements of speech like the letter "T" and "S" in conversation that can easily be missed if you are hard of hearing. Moreover, you can also adjust the ringing volume to meet your needs entirely.
Smart and Simple Design
The great thing about this Amplified Telephone is how easy it is to use right away. It has a smart and simple design, and there are no activation buttons for answering a call; simply pick up the receiver and start talking.
This makes it ideal for people who are used to a classic telephone, helping them make the often tricky transition to a new piece of technology straightforward.
For People Using the Telephone Themselves
- Perfect if you find it difficult to hear what the other person is saying
- No more worrying about mishearing or pretending you have heard what they say
- Large buttons make it easy to call the right phone number, even with arthritis
- Make appointments over the phone without mishearing the time or date
- Reduce frustrating calls with loved ones where they have to shout
If You're Buying for Someone Else
- Convey important information first time round
- The loud ringer volume means that your friend or loved one won't miss a call
- Stop frustrating conversations where you simply can't make the other person hear what you're saying
- Speak at your normal volume and with ease, making every call a pleasure
Take a Closer Look
To see the Geemarc Amplipower 50 in more detail, please take a look at our video below.