Geemarc Amplicall 50 Vibrating Signal Indicator for the Hard of Hearing
The Amplicall series from Geemarc is a range of great devices which make life a little easier for the hard of hearing. Designed to amplify various signals in the home, such as the ringing of the doorbell or telephone, Amplicall devices help ensure those with impaired hearing don't miss an alert.
The Geemarc Amplicall 50 Vibrating Signal Indicator is a receiver which is compatible with certain Geemarc Amplicall transmitters. Able to detect signals from your existing Amplicall device, the receiver relays this to you so you can be alerted wherever you are in your home.
Manage Your Alerts
The Vibrating Signal Indicator features four visual ring indicator options with a volume of up to 80dB, as well as an optional vibrating function to successfully alert the user.
If you have more than one compatible Amplicall transmitter in your home, the receiver can pair with up to four different devices. This allows you to manage all of your potential alerts via one handy-sized receiver.
The Geemarc Amplicall 50 Vibrating Signal Indicator is compatible with the following products:
Features of the Geemarc Amplicall 50 Vibrating Signal Indicator
- Compatible receiver for the wireless Amplicall range
- Pairs with up to 4 different devices
- 4 visual ring indicator options - customisable alerts
- Volume control (off, low, high) up to 80dB
- Vibrating switch on/off - easy to program, further ensures you won't miss an alert
- Operates on 3 x AAA batteries (included)
- Frequency: 433Mhz