Doro 8035 Amplified Smartphone Mobile Phone
For elderly individuals, it can feel as if technology is passing you by and making it harder for you to stay in touch with family and friends. Designed for ease of use in mind, the Doro 8035 Amplified Smartphone Mobile Phone makes it easier than ever for older generations to join the smartphone revolution.
Using a highly intuitive interface, the Doro 8035 smartphone enables elderly individuals to more easily leverage modern technology. As it's built on top of Android 7, the phone offers a huge catalogue of apps and features to help you stay connected with loved ones.
Key Features of the Doro 8035 Mobile Phone
- Easy to use design and action-based interface ideal for the elderly
- Loud 35dB receiver and tone control makes it easy to hear and make phone calls
- Android 7.0 gives you access to a massive app catalogue and the Google Assistant
- Large HD touchscreen makes text clear and easy to read
- Five megapixel camera takes sharp pictures and crystal-clear HD video
- Compatible with 4G networks for fast internet access while out and about
- Supplied SIM-free – works with any mobile phone network
Designed for Ease of Use
Built upon Android 7.0, the Doro 8035 smartphone features a unique interface that has been designed around actions to enable maximum ease of use for the elderly. Large icons and clear text makes using the phone simple and fast, and there's even an option to return to the classic Android interface for more technically-minded users.
Because the phone uses Android, it has access to Google Assistant, a highly versatile virtual assistant that can help you with a huge variety of tasks – it even enables you to make phone calls and send text messages using just your voice. The phone also features an assistance button built-in; helping you contact loved ones in an emergency at the press of a button.
Made for Clear Sound
Featuring a loud 35dB receiver, the phone makes conversations incredibly easy to hear for those with hearing difficulties. With tone control built in to suit your hearing needs, the Doro 8035 is even T3/M3 hearing-aid compatible – enabling you to hear even better. There's even an extra-loud ringer (83dB at one metre) to ensure you can hear your phone ringing and never miss a call again.
Large, Easy to Read Screen
To help you see your phone as well as hear it, the Doro 8035 smartphone features a large five inch touchscreen. With HD resolution, text and pictures are crisper and clearer than ever before, making text messages easy to read even for those with vision difficulties.
Technical Specifications of the Doro 8035 Amplified Smartphone Mobile Phone
The technical specifications of the Doro 8035 Amplified Smartphone are:
- Hearing Aid Compatibility: T3/M3
- Headset output: 3.5mm
- Battery: 2500mAh Li-ion
- Talk time: Up to 15 hours
- Standby time: Up to 550 hours
- Display size: 5 inches
- Display resolution: 1080 x 720 pixels
- GSM bands: 850/900/1800/1900
- 3G bands: 850/900/1900/2100
- 4G (LTE) bands: Bands 1, 3, 7, 8, 20
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8909
- Memory card: Micro SD
- Dimensions: 148.6 x 70.1 x 9.48mm
- Weight: 171g
- Bluetooth 4.2