Bellman Visit Wrist Receiver and Charger for the Hard of Hearing
Many people with impaired hearing use receiver systems to keep track of sound alerts in their home, for example the ringing of the doorbell or telephone. However, these devices are often bulky, designed to plug into the mains and exist as a primary receiver base. What if you're after something more slimline, to keep on you as you move about your home?
The Bellman Visit Wrist Receiver for the Hard of Hearing is the range's most compact receiver to date, a stylish and lightweight device that attaches to your wrist like a watch. Its sleek design features a replaceable wristband and alerts you using coloured lights as well as discreet vibration, helping ensure you never miss an alert.
Charger Included for Peak Performance
The Wrist Receiver comes complete with a charging point which can connect to a bed shaker, to alert you when charging at nighttime. Durable and dependable, this receiver will therefore help you keep tabs on your home, both on and off your wrist.
How Does the Bellman Wrist Receiver Work?
The Bellman Wrist Receiver is either fastened around your wrist or placed in the charger. It connects to transmitters in your existing Bellman Visit system, using radio signals to pick up any alerts from them and relay this back to you.
Your receiver will alert you using coloured lights and discreet vibrations, ensuring that you are made aware of any activity in a non-intrusive way. Individual alerts can be set for different triggers, keeping you aware of exactly where the signal is coming from.
Ready to Perform
If you have a Bellman Bed Shaker, you can connect this to your charger which will allow the Wrist Receiver to alert you whilst you are asleep if it is charging. The device also includes internal back-up batteries which automatically charge when the Bellman Visit Charger is plugged into the mains. This reduces the risk of power loss, so you can have faith that your Wrist Receiver will always be ready to perform.
Features and Benefits of the Bellman Visit Wrist Receiver
The Bellman Visit Wrist Receiver works in unison with your transmitters to deliver fantastic results. Convenient and compact, the device features:
- Discreet vibration for non-intrusive alerts
- Coloured lights for clear identification of an alert
- Charger included so you can make sure your receiver is always ready to perform
- Compatible with transmitters in the Bellman Visit range
- Can distinguish between different triggers and will vibrate/light differently according to which transmitter has been activated
- Replaceable wristband – extra wristband included so you can keep your receiver in the best condition
- Adjustable radio key allows for multiple systems in one area
- Wireless transmission with operating range of 100m – non-restrictive
- Charger can connect to a Bellman Bed Shaker to notify you whilst the receiver is charging at night
- Can also connect to other Bellman products through the vibrator input, for example the Alarm Clock Pro